Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Daps
Did you beat them? :lupe:

I got a visceral attack on one of them and it took a gang of health off but then dude went super sayian and ko'd me :mjcry:

-DMP-
I beat them then went outside and got slaughtered by a boss.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
bytchASS MUTHAfukkIN SERVERS MAN. I used 1 insight on a bell and the game immediately said I got disconnected from the server and I lost that insight. I tried again and it happened again. So I lost 2 insight for nothin :stopitslime: but I can play the game just fine and I don't get disconnected, only when I try to summon. Give me my muthafukkin insight back :mjcry:

Save your insights breh...the summon mechanic is fukked up right now. From is gonna have to patch that shyt.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
After you leave the house with the guy in the wheelchair. A little ways after the dogs in cages you come to a building that has barrels blocking an opening or a stairway leading to the sewer. If you take the opening behind the barrels there's another opening to the right, that's where I found him. I hit him by mistake thinking he was a boss or something.
That's Eileen the crow. She won't forgive you. just kill her and take her outfit.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
So there's an infinite item exploit out there. Don't know why you'd do that in a game like this but if the casuals are having issues you can basically get infinite souls.

Not why I play though.

What level everyone at right now?

Im 34 currently fighting
The cathedral wolf reindeer bytch :merchant:
I hate that bytch. But to beat her this time though.