Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't really done shyt in this game yet. Still haven't played the first boss. And I've been constantly getting my ass handed to me.

Long story short, I discovered shortcuts and everything about the game design started to make sense to me :wow:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I accidently picked a fight with a NPC in Central Yharnam. Now whenever I approach him he picks a fight with me. Anyway to regain his trust or his he gone forever (pause) ?

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was this at?

After you leave the house with the guy in the wheelchair. A little ways after the dogs in cages you come to a building that has barrels blocking an opening or a stairway leading to the sewer. If you take the opening behind the barrels there's another opening to the right, that's where I found him. I hit him by mistake thinking he was a boss or something.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So there's an infinite item exploit out there. Don't know why you'd do that in a game like this but if the casuals are having issues you can basically get infinite souls.

Not why I play though.

What level everyone at right now?

Im 34 currently fighting
The cathedral wolf reindeer bytch :merchant:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So there's an infinite item exploit out there. Don't know why you'd do that in a game like this but if the casuals are having issues you can basically get infinite souls.

Not why I play though.

What level everyone at right now?

Im 34 currently fighting
The cathedral wolf reindeer bytch :merchant:

Level 31, just beat BSB and some weird as shyt just happened after i died :lupe:

-DMP-

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I found a secret area after dying to a certain enemy
In the forbidden woods in the little village behind the house where all the dog cages are there is a enemy in a black cloak and I died while exploring there and it sent me to a prison. You go to that prison later but it's different and you can open short cuts beforehand this way. Maybe everyone knows and it's not special but thought I would mention it.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Breh have you ever faced some big giant dudes? It look like they in big blankets and they do hella damage.

-DMP-
Yea I've fought them. What that gotta do with my post :lolbron: ?

You talkin the dudes walking around the Cathedral area?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I need help, I died and woke up in this unseen village. How the hell I beat these dudes? There's a girl crying down stairs too.
:whoa:Oh shyt IDK what you're talking about then. I have fought like 25 foot tall dudes with like cloaks on and scythes in their hands, but I haven't been to no place like that yet