Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
For those wondering about multiplayer... i summoned TWO friends into my game... it did take about 5 minutes before they actually got in... which is weird cause we live in the same vicinity and used the password...

but it did eventually work and all 3 of us killed the 3rd boss together... only major issue is that there is a significant framerate (choppy) drop when playing with 2-3 people... but nevertheless adds a whole new dimension to the game and is super fun.
What kind of man calls other men to fight his battles. They mine as well just hold your hand

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
nah Vicar Amelia
Aiite that must be after the one I'm at. I was just making sure I didn't miss one cause I checked everywhere in the cathedral area before going down to old yarhnam. I can only imagine beating the boss down here lets me open that big ass gate up by the cathedral.

I'll find out myself though :salute:, was just nervous I missed a boss :lupe:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Aiite that must be after the one I'm at. I was just making sure I didn't miss one cause I checked everywhere in the cathedral area before going down to old yarhnam. I can only imagine beating the boss down here lets me open that big ass gate up by the cathedral.

I'll find out myself though :salute:, was just nervous I missed a boss :lupe:

You buy the emblem from the messengers in hunters dream I think it's like 10k

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm seeing that if you take your time the game takes 30 hours to beat. I'm very interested in this game, and plan to buy it within the next few days, but this kind of lends credibility to one of my concerns about the game overall, which is, I hope that the overall length of the game isn't primarily due to extended fights with HP sponges, enemies that are boring to fight and take forever because they have an absurd amount of HP. I don't need every game to be as long as Skyrim, I just don't want to beat the game and look back at it 30 hours later and say "Now that I think about it, this game only had 6 bosses and 4 levels. This game would be like 10 hours if they cut the HP in half."

http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21262

This is one source I saw, I've seen a few others, along with a coli member that said they already beat the game as well.