Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
If you go into your inventory you can see pretty easily cause they're right next to each other, sucks you can't compare easily while shopping though

Basically it has much better resistance to arcane attacks and bolt shots but less physical defense

This is compared the hunter armor, dont know if you found that

Yeah, I was rocking the Hunter Armor for the defense. Thing is though the Hunter Armor has higher defense than the Gasgion Armor the GA has higher blunt / thrust defense. How the hell does that work.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
These fukkbois keep dieing when we got him almost dead, meanwhile I'm not gettin hit once, 4 summons straight they died on me, get too brave with the wolf form

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If anyone need help beating Gasgionfakkit Im outhere ringin my bell stackin insight

Bought dude's armor
His second form was giving me trouble... Then I realized.... Music box as soon as he transforms, and shower him with Molotov's.... He lasted about 30 seconds :blessed:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know how to get Insight? I'm at the Cathedral with 8 but I'm trying to get 11 so I can co-op

Daps
Man the daughter doesn't give you shyt for her mother's necklace and I bought the kirkhammer and I'm not even strong enough to carry it.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i finally beat.. gasgion.. not gonna lie took me a minute... the music box didnt really do anything for me since i could get him down to werewolf without even getting hit or needing pots...

i would just panic or get caught when he was in wolf mode... i tried staggering him.. and got him down to one tick like that but kept failing....

i ended up just extending my axe.. and running around the center fountain thing... untill i saw him do his 4 moves and then just poked him whenever i could...

it was simple and really alot easier than the other methods i had.... but honestly im happy i had to grind so many strategies it taught me alot about the game...

im also an axeman for life... too attached to that mfer

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The second boss is alot easier to fight on the stairs when he transforms. When you dodge going down the steps his attacks go over your head.

I beat him my second try