Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was playing my first really good run yesterday, about an hour and a half, w/o dying, just exploring and trying to find the first boss n shyt. Racked up about 7.5K loot. Just as I reach the damn Cleric Beast, the wife wanna come and interrupt, talking to me about some stupid ass landscaping!:why::what:

Thing is, she actually fukking KHOWS how these games are. She knows I can't pause. She looked at the boss and was like, "Oh gawd, he looks scary!" and then just decides to damn near stand in front of the screen (technically she was on the side, but still, a major distraction) and barrage me with this fukking landscaping at the absolute worst time, expecting me to have some dialogue with her about it. I'm sitting here thinking (GOTDAMMIT WOMAN, you can't executive decision this shyt on your own or just tell me about it later?!?!). So, of course, in the mix of this, I get killed. Just fukked up my whole vibe. I cut the game off shortly afterwards, disgusted. Man, if my house had a flight of stairs....:demonic:
Yeah breh I think it's time to contact a divorce lawyer :mindblown:.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Watching twitch streams as the game don't come out here till tomorrow. The state of some of these enemies and bosses :wow: :banderas:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I was playing my first really good run yesterday, about an hour and a half, w/o dying, just exploring and trying to find the first boss n shyt. Racked up about 7.5K loot. Just as I reach the damn Cleric Beast, the wife wanna come and interrupt, talking to me about some stupid ass landscaping!:why::what:

Thing is, she actually fukking KHOWS how these games are. She knows I can't pause. She looked at the boss and was like, "Oh gawd, he looks scary!" and then just decides to damn near stand in front of the screen (technically she was on the side, but still, a major distraction) and barrage me with this fukking landscaping at the absolute worst time, expecting me to have some dialogue with her about it. I'm sitting here thinking (GOTDAMMIT WOMAN, you can't executive decision this shyt on your own or just tell me about it later?!?!). So, of course, in the mix of this, I get killed. Just fukked up my whole vibe. I cut the game off shortly afterwards, disgusted. Man, if my house had a flight of stairs....:demonic:
:heh:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Loving this game, but starting to second guess the Threaded Cane. Still cannot beat Father G or Cleric Beast. I did some farming and leveled up my VIT to 19 and SKL to 12 (playing as lone survivor w/cane) so hoping that helps me get over the hump. My boy beat both at LVL 11 with the Axe. :noah:

I am new to FROM games, so the learning curve is real. I wanna ride it out with the cane, but feel like im not making any progress. :mjcry:
I will be going hard tonight. Need to get those two bosses under my belt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Thing is, she actually fukking KNOWS how these games are. She knows I can't pause. She looked at the boss and was like, "Oh gawd, he looks scary!" and then just decides to damn near stand in front of the screen (technically she was on the side, but still, a major distraction) and barrage me with this fukking landscaping at the absolute worst time, expecting me to have some dialogue with her about it. I'm sitting here thinking (GOTDAMMIT WOMAN, you can't executive decision this shyt on your own or just tell me about it later?!?!). So, of course, in the mix of this, I get killed. Just fukked up my whole vibe. I cut the game off shortly afterwards, disgusted. Man, if my house had a flight of stairs....:demonic:

My wife hates the souls games for this very reason. No pause so leave me the fukk alone when I'm playing it.

Luckily both her and the kids have something to do this weekend, so I'll have the house to myself all bloodborne all weekend :blessed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My wife hates the souls games for this very reason. No pause so leave me the fukk alone when I'm playing it.

Luckily both her and the kids have something to do this weekend, so I'll have the house to myself all bloodborne all weekend :blessed:

Yeah, I told her i guess Imma have to stick with playing at their bedtimes only since they just seemingly cannot fukking function without me if I'm around. If there was only a suspend/resume update for family members. They'd stay in suspension like bart simpson.

Daps
Vitality: Increases HP and Physical DEF

Endurance: Increases Stamina, Physical DEF, Slow Poison RES, and Fast Poison RES

Strength: Increases R-hand ATK and Physical DEF

Skill: Increases R-hand ATK and Physical DEF (and also increase the potency of secondary offensive items)

Bloodtinge: Increases L-hand ATK and Physical DEF

Arcane: Increases L-hand ATK, Physical DEF, and Discovery

Discovery determines the frequency of enemy item drops.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/which-bloodborne-class-is-right-for-you/1100-6426109/

fukk I wish I would've read this in the beginning.

Daps
Loving this game, but starting to second guess the Threaded Cane. Still cannot beat Father G or Cleric Beast. I did some farming and leveled up my VIT to 19 and SKL to 12 (playing as lone survivor w/cane) so hoping that helps me get over the hump. My boy beat both at LVL 11 with the Axe. :noah:

I am new to FROM games, so the learning curve is real. I wanna ride it out with the cane, but feel like im not making any progress. :mjcry:
I will be going hard tonight. Need to get those two bosses under my belt.
I've read that the amount of damage the cane does is determined by your skill attribute rather than your strength attribute.