Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
After watching a bunch of video reviews, I just got no time for 40 hour brutally hard game, it's too bad because the environment looks so good

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If anyone need help beating Gasgionfakkit Im outhere ringin my bell stackin insight

Bought dude's armor

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Anyone using the Threaded Cane? How do you pull off the OP attacks? Can't figure this shyt out for the life of me. I know Counter Shot, then R1, but it isn't doing anything different. Which mode does the cane need to be in?

I just wanna cut monsters in half brehs :mjcry:
I think youre talking the visceral attack. You need to shot the enemy in the middle of their attack and it will stun them. You then press r1 or even r2 for a devastating attack.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
He's not that hard once you get his patterns down, turn your weapon to long mode and do the running forward poke attack then follow up with a big swing and roll back to heal, rinse repeat

What's the visceral attack @-DMP-

Is it like when you stagger with the gun then do the powerful attack kinda like the backstab in dark souls?

Is there a way to do it without staggering with the gun?

Also I tried finding that music box on my own, I swear I explored every nook and cranny of the area before the priest and couldn't find this kid or this music box

Edit: NVM looks like if you R2 perfectly at their back you can do it that way too
Music box in the sewers there is a ladder that takes you there if i remember correctly..

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Been doing the same here. Also copped his set. Hate that you can't compare items in shops to shyt you currently have on.
If you go into your inventory you can see pretty easily cause they're right next to each other, sucks you can't compare easily while shopping though

Basically it has much better resistance to arcane attacks and bolt shots but less physical defense

This is compared the hunter armor, dont know if you found that

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I need to go through the fukking sewers with the giant fukking rats to be able to use the fukking workshop? :beli:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Do I need to go through the fukking sewers with with the giant fukking rats to be able to use the fukking workshop? :beli:
Welcome to Bloodborne :blessed:

Enjoy your stay
vanSTfr.png