Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
*Approaches Cleric Beast
*Waits for him to attack too roll under him like Dark Souls
* see's opportunity to attack
*Presses triangle thinking I'm going two hand my weapon to get decent damage:mjlol:
*instead I heal and get raped in the process :francis:
*Panics and completely forgets Bloodborne gameplay mechanics.........YOU DIED

Its gonna take me awhile to get Darksouls mechanics out of me:snoop:, I found myself fishing for backstabs a couple of times :pachaha:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I still haven't received my copy I WILL NEVER TAKE THE FREE SHIPPING OPTION AGAIN IN LIFE.

I was like Hardline should hold me over but I'm already tired of playing that shyt :mjcry:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooo tell me how I FINALLY got the Strategy down on how to beat the first Boss and.....my Weapon gets damaged in the process :dwillhuh: I didn't even know that could happen! :what:

My attacks went to complete shyt and now its damn near impossible to beat this fukker wtf do I do now??? Can I even get another weapon yet??

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You did it without the music box? :wow:

yea man, i didnt wanna look at the guide and i got tired of looking for that shyt. so i just started trying to do the visceral attack. i got 2 or three of those on him which took like 2/3 his life and then just used Molotov's on him for the second half.

he damn near got me tho lol :mjlol:

-DMP-

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooo tell me how I FINALLY got the Strategy down on how to beat the first Boss and.....my Weapon gets damaged in the process :dwillhuh: I didn't even know that could happen! :what:

My attacks went to complete shyt and now its damn near impossible to beat this fukker wtf do I do now??? Can I even get another weapon yet??

You can repair weapons back at the dream area you start the game at. In the house with the old man.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

go back to the dream world and repair it in the house. there's a work bench to the right of the guy in the wheel chair.

-DMP-

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
He's not that hard once you get his patterns down, turn your weapon to long mode and do the running forward poke attack then follow up with a big swing and roll back to heal, rinse repeat

What's the visceral attack @-DMP-

Is it like when you stagger with the gun then do the powerful attack kinda like the backstab in dark souls?

Is there a way to do it without staggering with the gun?

Also I tried finding that music box on my own, I swear I explored every nook and cranny of the area before the priest and couldn't find this kid or this music box

Edit: NVM looks like if you R2 perfectly at their back you can do it that way too

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can repair weapons back at the dream area you start the game at. In the house with the old man.

go back to the dream world and repair it in the house. there's a work bench to the right of the guy in the wheel chair.

-DMP-

Yeah I tried doing that too but it saying It needs a workshop tool in order to do it. Did I miss something? :dwillhuh: