chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
this game is brutal...:sadcam:
Im beating the shyt out this warewolf with my bare hands. :mjlol:

Me to. Didn't realize i could get a weapon before fighting him. Died about 15 times but i finally whooped him. This game is brutal. Damn....

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day 2 over, still haven't got past the Cleric Beast. :mjcry: Its attacks seem completely random, and the camera kills me when I try to dodge his shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this game is brutal...:sadcam:

Me to. Didn't realize i could get a weapon before fighting him. Died about 15 times but i finally whooped him. This game is brutal. Damn....
He killed me eventually. nikka caught me slipping and gnawed the fukk out my chest <pause>
Playin this shyt on the Vita with remote play is interesting. The heavy strikes require you to press the bottom right corner if the screen. The gun you press the bottom left corner of the screen. Light strikes are the triggers and locking on are the back touch pads.

We bout to get an update for vita to map controls to whatever button you want

:blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Day 2 over, still haven't got past the Cleric Beast. :mjcry: Its attacks seem completely random, and the camera kills me when I try to dodge his shyt.

I actually missed this guy the first time around, and had eventually leveled up when I got to him.

But I found he is pretty easy to get behind and do some quick attacks and get the f out the way.

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've leveled up like four times, hasn't made the slightest difference. :francis:

Are you fortifying your weapons also (making them stronger) so that you do more damage?

Also, be sure to repair them if they get too damaged, I think it effects how much damage you deal out.

-DMP-

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone know how to hold a weapon with two hands? Or is it just select weapons have that capability or something? I started with the cleaver thingy. Just want to know.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Damn....another game copped and probably will stay in the wrapper for awhile
He killed me eventually. nikka caught me slipping and gnawed the fukk out my chest <pause>
Playin this shyt on the Vita with remote play is interesting. The heavy strikes require you to press the bottom right corner if the screen. The gun you press the bottom left corner of the screen. Light strikes are the triggers and locking on are the back touch pads.

We bout to get an update for vita to map controls to whatever button you want

:blessed:
I gotta recop a Vita. Smh....

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Anyone know how to hold a weapon with two hands? Or is it just select weapons have that capability or something? I started with the cleaver thingy. Just want to know.

If you kill the pig in the sewers he drops something that lets u pick which ever weapon u want... i was gonna go all in for the whip but now im kinda growing attached to the axe

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I haven't made it to any sewers yet.

just keep on pushing through mobs and shyt... my first time playing any darksoul type game... took me all night to get to the first boss.... make sure u have molotov cocktails for the two wolves the top of the bridge...

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you kill the pig in the sewers he drops something that lets u pick which ever weapon u want... i was gonna go all in for the whip but now im kinda growing attached to the axe

I'm glad you said something, ive been avoiding that pig like the plague. I think ill actually try my hand at him now that ive leveled up some.

-DMP-