Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Brehs Father Gascgcoin is beating the breaks off me. Any tips for this jerk?

Rell Shyt

Breh dude is low key cheap, especially when he gets below 50% health. I have found that if you can shoot him after he does certain attacks. He will fall to his knees for like 2 seconds. Then if your close enough when you attack, it'll do a cutscene attack and take off a lot of health.

I honestly am just gonna farm for some more blood echoes, increase my stats some more and kill his ass.

-DMP-

Ronald

Daps
Had him one hit away, now I can barely hit him when be transforms

Make sure u have the music box brehs

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Breh dude is low key cheap, especially when he gets below 50% health. I have found that if you can shoot him after he does certain attacks. He will fall to his knees for like 2 seconds. Then if your close enough when you attack, it'll do a cutscene attack and take off a lot of health.

I honestly am just gonna farm for some more blood echoes, increase my stats some more and kill his ass.

-DMP-

I found that when he changes form the molotovs are pretty effective. It was the only way I was able to beat that cheap fukk.

Ronald

Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trying to make my character look like a black man was difficult. :aicmon:

This game is really designed for you to make a cac. I literally could not make a nose that wasn't pointy.

Did my best though. Gave my dude <pause> and baldy and a beard.

Got so annoyed i named him Nat Turner.

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:merchant: I thought dark souls wasn't that difficult so I had no worries about this. I killed the first 2 enemies with my bare fist in the beginning cause I thought I lost a weapon :pachaha: 1 day later and I'm still in the beginning. Finally killed the ogre guy bangin on the door and then got killed by 2 fukkin wolves.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
got to father gascone and i have the music box... the grind was real to get there but rewarding... ill beat him tomorrow...

definitely worth every penny.