Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Breh dude is low key cheap, especially when he gets below 50% health. I have found that if you can shoot him after he does certain attacks. He will fall to his knees for like 2 seconds. Then if your close enough when you attack, it'll do a cutscene attack and take off a lot of health.

I honestly am just gonna farm for some more blood echoes, increase my stats some more and kill his ass.

-DMP-

Fam i feel like when he goes down on his knees like that i can do some major damage. It just seems like i'm to far away. And once i dash up to him he's already standing trying to guillotine me. I'ma go into the lab tomorrow and figure this out.

Rell Shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll be in the mix come next week. Waiting for the target sale :smugdraper:

Same, gonna do the
2ql49l1.jpg
and cop Bloodborne and MLB 15 Collector's edition then. I got a Target Red Card too. :coswin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally beat him :blessed:

problem was I kept panicking and pressing the wrong buttons :lolbron:

Its kind of hard to explain how to get around, just read this guide on how to find it

http://www.primagames.com/games/blo...am-tiny-music-box-father-gascoigne-boss-fight

it stuns him so you can go in for an attack (or use a molotov which damages him a lot too)

Its a story item, so read the description if you want a background on Gascoigne

I'm really trying to do this with out guides tho :patrice:

-DMP-

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Patch incoming

Bloodborne is set to get a patch to improve its performance, Sony has announce.

The company has issue a statement to IGN explaining it hopes to reduce loading times and improve other elements too.

"The development team is currently exploring another patch for Bloodborne, seeking ways to improve load time duration, in addition to other performance optimisations and miscellaneous bug fixes," it reads. "We will provide more information as soon as possible."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

-DMP-

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Anyone using the Threaded Cane? How do you pull off the OP attacks? Can't figure this shyt out for the life of me. I know Counter Shot, then R1, but it isn't doing anything different. Which mode does the cane need to be in?

I just wanna cut monsters in half brehs :mjcry:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Loving this game. The play style, the art direction. Game is fukking beautiful :blessed:

I guess my expectations on the game's difficulty was ridiculously high lol, to the point that it actually doesn't seem that bad to me. It's more unforgiving than just outright difficult. Gotta be patient and not act too reckless. Still early in the game tho.

I was finding myself wasting items early on cuz I was so used to the triangle and square buttons being the attack ones in most of the other action games I played :francis:

But I'm on day 2 on being sick, so I got all day to play :jawalrus:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
How do u get the shyt that lets you coop?

I got the bells that let you summon (coop, pvp) after I died from the first boss...but it may be different for you.

In Hunter's Dream the doll will be awakened and she'll help you level up. There will be new messengers to give you one bell for co-op and another for PVP.