Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Oh and I forgot to mention. How many of yall actually beat those three hunters in that one room when you finally get to the Unseen Village the legit way (second time if you were captured). They were hard as hell for me and I had to hug that stairwell while fighting em. Only way I could take them down at the time.
I just beat them a few nights ago. I use the Kirkhammer pretty much exclusively, so I just separated myself between them using the top of the stairs and kept using my charge attack combo on whoever was the first to run up.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I never go not a hard fight without the thing that lets you opt out and reawaken with all your echoes. Of course it won't help if you get hit every time you try to use it

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
just lost 75k blood echoes fukking with these shadow of yharnam killers :snoop:

If you dont come close to beating them, summon a cooperator and then pay it forward.

That's one of the places I go to help people when I want to rack up insight

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
There's a chalice dungeon called 'defiled cursed chalice'

You're forced to do the whole chalice cursed which halves your hp.

The bosses and enemies seem more aggressive higher hp too. Not sure though bout that part. Either way Amygdala is a boss there too. Proly the 3 hardest fights in the game in that dungeon.

I thought Amygdala was the "easiest" of the three. Watchdog :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

What level should I be to tackle a chalice dungeon brehs? :lupe:

Depends on the depth (difficulty). Depths 1-3 are not bad at all if you are at least level 60. For depths 4-5, I would not bother unless you are 90+

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
ive never read any HP Lovecraft, but from what im hearing, this game is heavily inspired by his work. i did notice a subtle shift away from the traditional gothic horror as the game progressed

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally went back and beat that Cainhurst Boss. Now a bruh is a member of the Vile Bloods.

Now that Undead Giant tho. Why :why:

Looks like I'm done with the Chalice Dungeons and will just focus on the rest of the actual game now. Continuing to try to take out that Giant would just make me destroy my PS4 eventually :francis: