Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
to avoid fukkboys getting in my damn game n killing me in nightmare frontiers, i just shut the online off, but i haven't been back to that place since i first got there

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
those cotdamn brains and that frenzy shyt was frustrating me earlier. took me damn near 3 hours to reach the shortcut for nightmare frontier. now amygdala killed me 3 times in a row. called it a day.... :snoop:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Never got around to getting back on yesterday but I found my mic and I'm down for some co-op the next time anybody sees me online

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No randoms ever seem to want to be beckoned to kill Rom The Spiderboss, but if you ring the small bell theres always someone wanting you to help them with Rom. I finally get a random to help and he dies on me, then I end up dying. I ended up beating Rom by myself after 2 tries solo. I was down to my last inch of health too.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I need help beating Ebrietas :mjcry:

Bout to friend some of yall

@mlk17 @King Koopa just sent yall friend requests
I'll add you later bruh.

I haven't been playing online with my first run. Maybe I'll do it if I decide to start a second run with a new character.

Played this game for the first time in days. Pissed me the fukk off within 30 mins. Got that Cainburst Boss down to like 1 hp twice, and that zombie douche killed me both times at the end. The more I played the worse I got to killing him. Just shut it off after an hour :mjcry:

My freakin ex texted me with some shyt midway through. I feel she's to blame for my lessened play style :mjcry::mjcry:

Now I gotta grind for more blood echos and bullets. Swear I missed hitting that guy with my shots half the time even when I was locked on :dahell:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I got invaded for the first time in Nightmare Frontier. Got killed from behind. I sent the first death threats I ever sent over a video game. Why is nightmare frontier such a popular spot for invasions?
:heh::heh::heh:

Btw does anybody know a grinding spot for blood echoes? I'm about to hit the Nightmare Frontier area once I finish off that fukkboy at Cainhurst.