Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Wat is defiled amygdala?? :lupe:
There's a chalice dungeon called 'defiled cursed chalice'

You're forced to do the whole chalice cursed which halves your hp.

The bosses and enemies seem more aggressive higher hp too. Not sure though bout that part. Either way Amygdala is a boss there too. Proly the 3 hardest fights in the game in that dungeon.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

The bosses and enemies seem more aggressive higher hp too. Not sure though bout that part. Either way Amygdala is a boss there too. Proly the 3 hardest fights in the game in that dungeon.
:huhldup: Def not about that life. Good thing those dungeons are optional.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

:why:
I'm not into that self torture shyt. I'm struggling enough as is....

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
And why can't you travel to certain lamps from the Hunters Dream?

which lamp??
if its grand cathedral you need to go to cathedral ward lamp and make your way to the grand cathedral. the crow bytch and a powerful hunter will be waiting for you....

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

I was close to finishing the first dungeon and I like to think I'm good at this game cause I win 90 percent of the time when ppl invade and it's 1 on 1 but I'm not about that life :whoa:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Oh and I forgot to mention. How many of yall actually beat those three hunters in that one room when you finally get to the Unseen Village the legit way (second time if you were captured). They were hard as hell for me and I had to hug that stairwell while fighting em. Only way I could take them down at the time.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Oh and I forgot to mention. How many of yall actually beat those three hunters in that one room when you finally get to the Unseen Village the legit way (second time if you were captured). They were hard as hell for me and I had to hug that stairwell while fighting em. Only way I could take them down at the time.

that is a legit way of beating them in this game... what people consider 'cheesing' in other games... is often the strategy they intend for u to have to use in dark souls

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Three hunters at the same time? I'd say fukk it and wait for co op backup
Yeah bruh at the bottom of the stairwell where those two captors were if you got to Unseen Village early on in the game (lamp room). You just see one chillin alone in the center of the room. Then dude starts to attack you when you get close and then 2 more show up :huhldup:

You can avoid the fight altogether by taking the side door leading outside.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
which lamp??
if its grand cathedral you need to go to cathedral ward lamp and make your way to the grand cathedral. the crow bytch and a powerful hunter will be waiting for you....

The Lamp in the Nightmare frontier for one
Another one was to the left of the Grand cathedral, not going to Amygdala
You pass an area with a lot of snipers
then go through a gate, I forgot the name