Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Father Castiglione was my hardest boss fight so far....weird. That shyt took me fukkin FOREVER.

Shadow of Yharnam I did on the 2nd try...

Darkbeast Paarl was by far the easiest one I had, first try with 1 like fukking time he hit me :wtf:

That Nightmare Frontier is on my ass now with those rock throwing nikkaz. :birdman:

Had to fall back. :to:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought Nightmare Frontier was bad then I came across something called Nightmare Mensus. Lost my Blood echoes then I said fukk it they aren't worth the trouble. Started getting pierced by arrows from no where and losing health for no reason. Also causes frenzy.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Father Castiglione was my hardest boss fight so far....weird. That shyt took me fukkin FOREVER.

Shadow of Yharnam I did on the 2nd try...

Darkbeast Paarl was by far the easiest one I had, first try with 1 like fukking time he hit me :wtf:

That Nightmare Frontier is on my ass now with those rock throwing nikkaz. :birdman:

Had to fall back. :to:
I thought Nightmare Frontier was bad then I came across something called Nightmare Mensus. Lost my Blood echoes then I said fukk it they aren't worth the trouble. Started getting pierced by arrows from no where and losing health for no reason. Also causes frenzy.

What level are yall? I just passed both Nightmare spots and I'm at level 78 I think. If yall still having trouble, I should be on tonight.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Before you complete Bergenwerth, tie up any side story loose ends.

You play online at all? You can summon other people around your level to help you kill bosses and run the area.

Word? :wtf:

Didn't know that.

I'm going through the game progress route on wiki to make sure I don't miss anything. I'm at like level 48 right now with my Professional Class dude.

I got no gestures at all though. I need to fukks with some of these side quests.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blood3okuiy.png

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Later this year? So probably not at E3 :sadcam:

They'll probably talk about the game's commercial and critical success and maybe have a short trailer for the DLC. There will definitely be something, its not as if they have a lot else to show with R&C and UC4 delayed.