Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Second boss put to sleep, I think I may of messed up though :snoop:, I went up the ladder and through the study, and on the right this thing was on the ground in a red robe, I didn't like the look of it so I hacked the hell out of it with my axe like I've ben doing to everything else, but as it was dying it said, " but I only wanted to help". What was that supossed to mean, I got a feeling I did something horrible.
wait a minute. what is the name of this character? i hope i havent fukked up and killed the wrong people. i am a bit too cautious and like to start whipping the shyt out of anything and anybody immediately.

Daps
wait a minute. what is the name of this character? i hope i havent fukked up and killed the wrong people. i am a bit too cautious and like to start whipping the shyt out of anything and anybody immediately.
I forget his name cat on the floor in the red robe, right when u enter the cathedral

Daps
I wasn't too far so I decide to just start over, allreardy back to the cathedral, I need to catch up on the leveling up but that was the only downfall. ignored my instincts to kill the guy on the floor.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Level 77. :feedme: shyt is frustrating, wasted insight fukking w the beckoning bell, so I spent some time being a cooperator helping folk beat Rom, Shadows of Yarnham, and other bosses.

Doesn't helping others help you level up faster yourself?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got invaded for the first time in Nightmare Frontier. Got killed from behind. I sent the first death threats I ever sent over a video game. Why is nightmare frontier such a popular spot for invasions?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I got invaded for the first time in Nightmare Frontier. Got killed from behind. I sent the first death threats I ever sent over a video game. Why is nightmare frontier such a popular spot for invasions?

:deadrose:

you have to kill the bytch who is ringing the bell to stop the invasions...

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Hey, in the Nightmare Frontier where is the bytch that's ringing the bell?
Some fukkboy always invades my game and washes me :mjcry:

What level are you? Seems like you're in the same areas I just finished.

Add me on psn: Karrde81

Willing to run with Coli brehs in my lvl range to kill some bosses