Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
The Axe seems to be the best weapon for killing all the bosses. Killed 4 bosses so far. Killed a woman that turns into a giant snow goat or some shyt last night inside a church. Ive heard about a glitch with the rifle spear and arcane gems but I haven't found the arcane gems yet

:russ:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That Cainhurst boss :francis:

Gave up after 2 tries. Second try got him to half health and dude raised his power level something serious. Dude's defense raised up as well.

I'll get him soon tho.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There's a door in an area to the right of the cathedral where that Woman that turned into the monster is. It's after you fight some hunters, some mased executioners with snipers on top of a hill. When I try to open the door i think it was closed but some forcefield snatched me up into a giant hand and instantly killed me. If there's something I have to do or level up on to avoid being sucked into the vortex and killed by the giant frenzy hand?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
There's a door in an area to the right of the cathedral where that Woman that turned into the monster is. It's after you fight some hunters, some mased executioners with snipers on top of a hill. When I try to open the door i think it was closed but some forcefield snatched me up into a giant hand and instantly killed me. If there's something I have to do or level up on to avoid being sucked into the vortex and killed by the giant frenzy hand?

You have to go all the way down the stairs from the cathedral, pass the two giants with a pickaxe, to an area with a raven and a squid head thing. hop down the ledge on the right past some villagers and a beast, go down the stairs and talk to the window with a light in it. They will give you the Tonsil stone. With it, when the hand grabs you. you'll be transported to the Lecture Building

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
that fukker on top of the cainhurst castle is giving me that work :whew:
I think i've died to this nikka like 20x already, i'm at level 102 and still getting bodied something fierce
:pacspit:that pasty ass old robe wearing hook nose nikka

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Who wants to help me defeat the abhorrent beast?

He's kicking my ass..

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
that fukker on top of the cainhurst castle is giving me that work :whew:
I think i've died to this nikka like 20x already, i'm at level 102 and still getting bodied something fierce
:pacspit:that pasty ass old robe wearing hook nose nikka
:heh: Yeah I'm at him too. I decided to go back to the unseen village and take a break from that fukker. Took out that One Reborn boss that was unexpectedly easy to me.

Now l might go back to him :shaq2:

Either that or do more chalice dungeon shyt...