Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Daps
What weapons did you guys choose? I got this pistol that doesn't do jack, I only rely on my right hand weapon, its the one that looks like a giant shaving blade
Got the axe, it slow as shyt but seems to give allot of damage,

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
When is a good time to start running through the chalice dungeons? I haven't beat the game yet, just killed Celestial Emissary tho.

Daps
Second boss put to sleep, I think I may of messed up though :snoop:, I went up the ladder and through the study, and on the right this thing was on the ground in a red robe, I didn't like the look of it so I hacked the hell out of it with my axe like I've ben doing to everything else, but as it was dying it said, " but I only wanted to help". What was that supossed to mean, I got a feeling I did something horrible.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Second boss put to sleep, I think I may of messed up though :snoop:, I went up the ladder and through the study, and on the right this thing was on the ground in a red robe, I didn't like the look of it so I hacked the hell out of it with my axe like I've ben doing to everything else, but as it was dying it said, " but I only wanted to help". What was that supossed to mean, I got a feeling I did something horrible.

:russ:

:ufdup:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I slashed it once but stopped once I noticed it was talking. You probably screwed yourself out of some bonuses once you get farther in the game. I've only beaten 3 bosses so far myself. I've just been leveling up killing wolves

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
full

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:scust:at my slacking in this game.
Beat Father fukk Face the other day though, and saved that bitter ass old bat from her apartment. Lol
How dare this bytch talk shyt to me after giving her Sanctuary in my Church....:what:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
How do you save people? I've beaten the game twice and not saved a single person:patrice:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:wow:

:russ: You monster

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

:russ: You monster

I'm saying! Probably one of the only truly kind characters in the Souls/Bloodborne universe and Breh kills him. :francis:

Misses out on one very important character, two possibly dynamic and crazy events that can happen, and loses out on a friend. :russ:

May as well send them to the clinic, breh. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying! Probably one of the only truly kind characters in the Souls/Bloodborne universe and Breh kills him. :francis:

Misses out on one very important character, two possibly dynamic and crazy events that can happen, and loses out on a friend. :russ:

May as well send them to the clinic, breh. :yeshrug:
U get a rune for killing that thing and a trophy

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U get a rune for killing that thing and a trophy

And? :francis:

Breh is still one of the only truly good people in the universe and killing him locks you out of some interesting stuff.

You gonna send NPC's to "Iosefka's"?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Axe seems to be the best weapon for killing all the bosses. Killed 4 bosses so far. Killed a woman that turns into a giant snow goat or some shyt last night inside a church. Ive heard about a glitch with the rifle spear and arcane gems but I haven't found the arcane gems yet