Blood of Zeus Trailer (Netflix trailer)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bytch tried to end the worl cuz he fukked a whore raw. Woman are batshyt crazy. Where can they go with this in a season 2? Hades coming for the throne? Heron gon be king? When gods die do they go to the underworld cause that would mean hades can use him as his pawn now

:ohhh:
Thats the part I was just like "Why are the other Gods following this crazy bytch". I get it they all agreed to not interfere with human lives and Zeus broke that agreement but come on. You gonna release the Giants on the world and risk an eternal war and kill Zeus b/c he stepped out on you and had another demigod/kid. Hera was an idiot but Zeus was more of a typical idiot. She rolled up on him and even shanked him in the neck. :huhldup:You would think his brother Poseidon would ride with him but he was a sideline hatin clown too and didnt want to get into the game until Hera threatened his position. Those gods were some true morons and risked everything for nothing. I'm rooting for Hades next season.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the part I was just like "Why are the other Gods following this crazy bytch". I get it they all agreed to not interfere with human lives and Zeus broke that agreement but come on. You gonna release the Giants on the world and risk an eternal war and kill Zeus b/c he stepped out on you and had another demigod/kid. Hera was an idiot but Zeus was more of a typical idiot. She rolled up on him and even shanked him in the neck. :huhldup:You would think his brother Poseidon would ride with him but he was a sideline hatin clown too and didnt want to get into the game until Hera threatened his position. Those gods were some true morons and risked everything for nothing. I'm rooting for Hades next season.

Word. Outside of this series this makes me believe the stories in greek mythology proves these beings werent gods but nephillem or mutants like in marvel cause they act just like humans that would abuse their power for selfish reasons.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Word. Outside of this series this makes me believe the stories in greek mythology proves these beings werent gods but nephillem or mutants like in marvel cause they act just like humans that would abuse their power for selfish reasons.
:russ: all gods be doing and saying goofy shyt. this isnt exclusive to greek gods

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
123918995_405304300847556_437523977056630320_o.jpg

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
I dont know much about norse mythology but did Odin have this much trouble with his hoes? I mean he adopted loki so thats honorable but did that clear his wife suspicions of him slaying hoes?

:russ:
The Norse mythology is very different. Gods dies and Men rules after Ragnarok
Odin has only legitimate sons.

The axe murderer

Daps
I dont know much about norse mythology but did Odin have this much trouble with his hoes? I mean he adopted loki so thats honorable but did that clear his wife suspicions of him slaying hoes?

:russ:
Zeus actually gave birth to athenna :dame::dame::dame::dame:
Hera is his fukking sister :scust:
Zeus also alleged pedo taking an underaged ganymede:sitdown:
You will all learn to appreciate that kratos did all yall a favor. Gods are pure filth :sitdown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Zeus actually gave birth to athenna :dame::dame::dame::dame:
Hera is his fukking sister :scust:
Zeus also alleged pedo taking an underaged ganymede:sitdown:
You will all learn to appreciate that kratos did all yall a favor. Gods are pure filth :sitdown:

Heracles (aka Hercules) was given his name to pacify Hera :russ:

She was still :childplease: and tried her best to kill him anyway :dead:

The axe murderer

Daps
them greeks into some freaky demonic shyt

:dame:
Heracles (aka Hercules) was given his name to pacify Hera :russ:

She was still :childplease: and tried her best to kill him anyway :dead:
When you realise that hades is actually one of the more reasonable gods you realise how fukked up they all are :picard:
He fukked up sisyphus and pirithous but they both asked for it.