Blood of Zeus Trailer (Netflix trailer)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I dont know much about norse mythology but did Odin have this much trouble with his hoes? I mean he adopted loki so thats honorable but did that clear his wife suspicions of him slaying hoes?

:russ:
zeus was fukking everything breh. women in every village, other gods, random animals - he ain't give a fukk :mjlol:

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
This dumb dumb Zeus might as well have been facetiming Hera every time he smashed some random greek thot :deadmanny:

You can't do shyt if you're married to a goddess. You just have to hold that and be monogamous :russ:

Seraphim had the juice for the first three episodes or so, then his stupid ass had to go through that waterfall :francis:. He got sonned at least once every episode after that.

lol I swear Poseidon was giving Zeus the :mjpls: all season until the last episode. Zeus was fukking up big time.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
At times this shyt felt like some sort of Greek soap opera with all the Zeus dirty macking and Hera beefing going on.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
At times this shyt felt like some sort of Greek soap opera with all the Zeus dirty macking and Hera beefing going on.
it aint even make sense though

zeus could've deaded this shyt multiple times, hera got cheated on multiple times, the rest of the gods were some clowns all around and nobody's motivation made sennse

hera: everyone says you can't keep it your pants
zeus: ..... i mean yeah

that's all? :dahell:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's Greek mythology, all about the fukkery except it's more tame in this show. Poseidon was on that sheisty shyt too but his wife didn't care. :mjlol:

You right, I just wish it didn't move this story so much, but the action in the 2nd half of the series made up for it.