Blood of Zeus Trailer (Netflix trailer)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"So it's true. You've made a cuckold of me" :dead:
Breh, that shyt had me dying. :russ:

I'm two eps in. It's not as good as Castlevania but it's a lot better than I thought it would be. It just misses the a$$hole-ish writing of Warren Ellis.

Also, when dude gets told by his mother that he's the b*stard child of Zeus and Hera wants him dead.

Heron: 'I can't believe I have a brother. I thought I was alone in this world.' :ohhh:

Mom: 'Hold up, don't you understand? You're the son of Zeus!' :dwillhuh:

Heron: 'So what...' :shaq2:

:dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Breh, that shyt had me dying. :russ:

I'm two eps in. It's not as good as Castlevania but it's a lot better than I thought it would be. It just misses the a$$hole-ish writing of Warren Ellis.

Also, when dude gets told by his mother that he's the b*stard child of Zeus and Hera wants him dead.

Heron: 'I can't believe I have a brother. I thought I was alone in this world.' :ohhh:

Mom: 'Hold up, don't you understand? You're the son of Zeus!' :dwillhuh:

Heron: 'So what...' :shaq2:

:dead:
Speaking of Ellis is he still in uh..."danger?":lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finished this was pretty good :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Zeus always the scumbag :russ::russ::russ:Hera always Queen of pettiness :picard:I like the little callbacks to Clash of the titans and Easter eggs of Perseus and Hercules :ehh:It was really dope seeing gods actually display their powers in all out war against the titans or Giants. Definitely in for season 2:banderas:
Also, Heron is cool for sure and there's definitely some potential for his character :myman:
Hades looking like he's ready for some:demonic:and bringing smoke for season2 :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished this was pretty good :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Zeus always the scumbag :russ::russ::russ:Hera always Queen of pettiness :picard:I like the little callbacks to Clash of the titans and Easter eggs of Perseus and Hercules :ehh:It was really dope seeing gods actually display their powers in all out war against the titans or Giants. Definitely in for season 2:banderas:
Also, Heron is cool for sure and there's definitely some potential for his character :myman:
Hades looking like he's ready for some:demonic:and bringing smoke for season2 :lupe:

I wonder how they're going to depict him for this.
Hades gets a bad rep in media but in Greek mythology he wasn't fukking with mortals unless they fukked with him someway and if they did he waited till that person died for the get back :demonic:, he's tight with Hermes, and had no beefs with Zeus even when he was given the shyttiest job out of the three.

Last edited: