Blood of Zeus Trailer (Netflix trailer)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When you realise that hades is actually one of the more reasonable gods you realise how fukked up they all are :picard:
He fukked up sisyphus and pirithous but they both asked for it.

fukkin' clown. Try to steal a god's wife, brehs. :dahell:

Hades was pretty chill if you didn't fukk with his wife someway, cheat death, or visit the underworld while alive (unless you were Heracles).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fukkin' clown. Try to steal a god's wife, brehs. :dahell:

Hades was pretty chill if you didn't fukk with his wife someway, cheat death, or visit the underworld while alive (unless you were Heracles).
Even then hades still kidnapped persephone too lmao. These mfs weird
Poseiden raped his own sister. All these mfs are Horndogs.:hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He asked Zeus for permission though and breh told him to just take her. :dead: It's funny they end up having the most successful marriage in the pantheon.
Proof that Zeus primary goal was always fukkery

"Just steal Demeter's daughter. She gonna be mad as fukk :mjgrin: shyt gonna be funny as helllll"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I gotta say I'm kinda annoyed with the shifting definition of "anime" where Netflix is calling this show such even though it's an American production that stylistically looks like a modern He-Man or Justice League.
That bothered me as well. Feels like Netflix is basically enforcing stereotypes that animation is for children and anime is also for adults.

After the decent start I thought this picks up a lot in the second half. Some of the secondary characters were incredibly underdeveloped but they set up enough lore to expand them in later seasons. Definitely had to remind myself a few times that the gods in Greek Mythology are selfish as fukk and really don't care about anything except their own business. Promise to give the seas away when Poseidon is on your squad, brehettes.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
so zeus was out there gettin his Future on huh?:ehh:
He stay busting divine nut in random women leaving them to face the wrath of hera. What a scumbag
tenor.gif

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
When you realise that hades is actually one of the more reasonable gods you realise how fukked up they all are :picard:
He fukked up sisyphus and pirithous but they both asked for it.
lol does anyone remember the myth-o-mania series

where hades was basically the good guy and had a sarcastic take on greek mythology

I should try and find it, i remember loving it as a kid

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this, thought it was entertaining enough but not as good as Castlevania obviously or even Seis Manos (which I felt was slept on) from the same studio.

I felt like growing up I was familiar with Greek mythology so the main story elements and god fukkery were familiar to me. Zeus being a scumbag, having to hide his hoes and b*stards so Hera doesn't find out :mjlol:. Voice work was okay, but nobody really jumped out and some of the animation wasn't as fluid as I would have liked. That grand music was on point though :ehh:.

Herron was kind of a dull lead for me. Series could have used better development of some of the supporting characters. I would be down to check out a Season 2 though.