Blood of Zeus Trailer (Netflix trailer)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zeus actually gave birth to athenna :dame::dame::dame::dame:
Hera is his fukking sister :scust:
Zeus also alleged pedo taking an underaged ganymede:sitdown:
You will all learn to appreciate that kratos did all yall a favor. Gods are pure filth :sitdown:
them greeks into some freaky demonic shyt

:dame:
Even then hades still kidnapped persephone too lmao. These mfs weird
Poseiden raped his own sister. All these mfs are Horndogs.:hhh:

I'm not into Greek mythology but now I understand why Kratos did what he did. :wow:

If I have any children I wouldn't let them watch Disney Greek shows :scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
never said the series was canceled or are you saying the animation studio is gone? I know about the cuts but maybe they are holding off on any development.

Last I heard season 2 was already in the pipe and there is a plan for 5 seasons. Things may have changed but there's no official word that the show has been canceled.

EDIT: And Powerhouse Animation is still working with Netflix since they're doing the next Castlevania story.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Last I heard season 2 was already in the pipe and there was a plan for 5 seasons. Things may have changed but there's no official word that the show has been canceled.
that's what I thought, only reason as to why it hasn't aired yet was because of all the shakeup's at netflix, they have a lot of things on hold.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Odds are Netflix is gonna replace this show with the Zack Snyder Norse Gods anime show. That's if they don't cancel it first.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
never said the series was canceled or are you saying the animation studio is gone? I know about the cuts but maybe they are holding off on any development.

No idea either way. In the time since that article they could have changed their minds several times.