Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Jimmy shouldnt be spending frivolous like this man them joints too much his expression in that shyt is like "how am I gonna pay for these ? I got kids "

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The ignorance in these Instagram posts is shameless...."if u got these on they know you paid something:comeon:".......these nikkas are plainly dumb ass fukk. :childplease:No mention of the materials or the look of the shoe...just simply "pay a lot of money for these because people will know you got money":dahell:.....blue dumb as fukk, these shoes are ass cheeks and Jim jones ain't inspiring shyt.:rudy: Fukk outta here wit thes dumb ass nikkas and they quik lick efforts on they own people:camby:

The shoes were made in Italy :sas1:

But I'll let you continue to shyt on a black businessman :sas1:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:win:
42bd2608f2526456de541fd62d4b6bd0.jpg

:trash:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolute vile trash. Looks like a shyttier more strappy Gucci sneaker silhouette. Colorway is atrociously ugly.

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
The details are all over the place way to much going on so nah I wouldnt rock them , but I respect his hustle

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The shoes were maid in Italy :sas1:

But I'll let you continue to shyt on a black businessman :sas1:
Okay they were made in Italy....a lot of shyt is made in Italy....but his marketing scheme to the black community is really what I'm talkin about. His premise is " nikkas just want other nikkas to know they got money....so buy these, they'll know if you rockin these:youngsabo:"

:martin:......shyt is wild corny and dumbed down as fukk.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Okay they were made in Italy....a lot of shyt is made in Italy....but his marketing scheme to the black community is really what I'm talkin about. His premise is " nikkas just want other nikka s to know they got money....so buy these, they'll know if you rockin these":martin:......shyt is wild corny and dumbed down as fukk.

Ok E. You don't have to buy them. But continue to buy your LV's and euro brands :mjpls:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Ok E. You don't have to buy them. But continue to buy your LV's and euro brands :mjpls:
So u cool wit that marketing he just hit us wit tho.....liking the shoe is opinionated...some may some may not ....but the marketing scheme, you cool wit the "these monkeys wit money spend just to spend" bullshyt?"

Say what you may about euro brands ....but what attracts the consumer is the sophistication of the product from marketing to the product itself. This bmf nikka didn't even try to come at us (nikkas) like an intelligent buying public and trust somewhere some cac backer of this whole shyt cosigned that movement.