Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margiela's :mjlol:

293e3f534c0c651a649a0ae80cb3121d.jpg

Givenchi's

Giuseppe_Zanotti_fall_winter_2013_2014_sneakers.jpg

Lanvins :mjlol:

lanvin%20men%20low-top%20sneakers_022.jpg
these are all awful :huhldup:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. He seen a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

It's telling... Euro mind X black skin smh
Yup. Your absolutely right. The shoes actually look nice as hell and are likely made of high quality materials. However they are definitely over priced, but comparibly priced to high end italian sneakers sold in europe. Just as i refuse to by some red bottom sneakers for $800, i refuse to buy these joints. I do like to buy Jordans, but those go for $180-$220. Superior style and much more reasonable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Modern designer sneakers are some fuccboi shyt. Spending a g on some ugly ass non-classic shoes is some community college fuccboi shyt, I got a $10 an hour job and a weed hustle but still stay with my moms in the projects at age 27 shyt or some flagrant d-boy baller I'm going to end up dead in two weeks anyway shyt. Modern designer kicks aren't even classic. It's just as dumb as dropping a stack on some ugly ass Balmain biker denim that's already been played out and never looked good to begin with. If I ever were to cop a designer sneaker, it would have to be the OG Gucci sneakers from the 80's.

gucci-sneaker.jpg

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Jim Jones co signed them :ehh:

The ignorance in these Instagram posts is shameless...."if u got these on they know you paid something:comeon:".......these nikkas are plainly dumb ass fukk. :childplease:No mention of the materials or the look of the shoe...just simply "pay a lot of money for these because people will know you got money":dahell:.....blue dumb as fukk, these shoes are ass cheeks and Jim jones ain't inspiring shyt.:rudy: Fukk outta here wit thes dumb ass nikkas and they quik lick efforts on they own people:camby: