Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
with that money I could book a trip to thailand and fukk hoes everyday and eat like a king for a month.. or i could drop it on a pair of shoes that look like they're worth $30.

Dude must be buggin to think that people are gonna drop 1350 Euros on that :mjlol:

p.s. that bigass thotbelt buckle looks like it's made from cardboard :fohmayne:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. What he saw was a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

It's telling... Euro mind X black skin smh

He should've hired a white guy from France or Milan and used him as a figurehead.

Daps
He should've cleaned his image up and promoted it to a more universally likeable sponsor at a more reasonable/moderate price. Dude got a little to cocky which is why only a few drug dealers from the hood with nothing to lose will buy it.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like it. The design is all over the place.

this is more expensive than every designer sneaker in my collection including the Tom Ford leather high-top sneakers. defiantly not worth it.

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any sneaker brands that are even in that same price range? Margielas cost like $350-$400, Givenchys and Lanvins are in the $500 range, Gucci sneakers are in the high $500, etc.
Those are Giuseppe's no givenchys lol ugly ass shoes

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Nah people wouldnt fukk with it because ita Bleu Davinci,leta be honest:mjlol:

D list rapper=D list shoe

Its a reason Jordans sell and some BJ Armstrongs couldnt,he probaly would be better off not saying they were his shoes at all to be honest....i will admit though its a good chance if he hired a white man as the face of the company,he might have a easier job selling to alotve nikkas too though,at least at that price:mjpls:

Both sides of the argument saying real shyt to a certain extent:jbhmm:

Reminds me of the documentary Fresh Dressed on Netflix.... "your only as good as your music no matter how many clothes you try to hustle". Which is why all these hip hop clothing lines died out when the rappers themselves became :flabbynsick: