Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
raw

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The point of designer clothing is mainly to prove to other people you can afford to spend that kind of bread on clothes. Mfs will talk all day about "quality" but there are absolutely no materials that can justify spending $1700 on jeans.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. He seen a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

It's telling... Euro mind X black skin smh

Margiela's :mjlol:

293e3f534c0c651a649a0ae80cb3121d.jpg

Givenchi's

Giuseppe_Zanotti_fall_winter_2013_2014_sneakers.jpg

Lanvins :mjlol:

lanvin%20men%20low-top%20sneakers_022.jpg

These shyts are trash. But since a white man made them, nikkaz fukk with them :dead:

Are there any sneaker brands that are even in that same price range? Margielas cost like $350-$400, Givenchys and Lanvins are in the $500 range, Gucci sneakers are in the high $500, etc.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've given you 7 black brands from street wear to luxury/formal that black people and everyone else fukk with heavy. People would love to fck with his sneakers if they ACTUALLY GOOD.

The fashion industry machine is extremely powerful, it is effectively an oligopoly run by 2 huge companies that control 80% of the luxury market. If you don't have the right story and marketing, your shyt HAS to be on point or more competitively priced. Blu's shyt is not. He's trying to pass these off as luxury items - they're not.

Nah people wouldnt fukk with it because ita Bleu Davinci,leta be honest:mjlol:

D list rapper=D list shoe

Its a reason Jordans sell and some BJ Armstrongs couldnt,he probaly would be better off not saying they were his shoes at all to be honest....i will admit though its a good chance if he hired a white man as the face of the company,he might have a easier job selling to alotve nikkas too though,at least at that price:mjpls:

Both sides of the argument saying real shyt to a certain extent:jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I want to say no one is going to buy these, but I know plenty of D-boys who will.

Blu hustling the hustlers and little cac boys just in time for Christmas. :troll:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Red trim clashing with the more sleek blue.

Bring that lighter here i bet this whole shoe melts and cost $20 in bulk.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Thomas, Valentino and Louboutin have sneakers in that range, but mainly in the 5-800$ range.....

Fashion and clothes are an expression of taste, personality, and yes, money. It's tacky to dress flashy and gaudy solely for it's own sake, that will always be true. I grew up trying to rock the newest Tommy Hilfiger, Polo, Nautica, had the Iversons, and all that in middle school....Designer fashion is a natural extension of that for me, and of course there is a learning curve. I wear less flashy/obvious shoes and clothes then I did 8 years or so ago, but I've always had a more subtle taste.

I just don't want to wear what everyone else wears, I want the shoes that no one has, because I bought them in Paris, or went to Beverly Hills and the Louboutin store off Robertson. In SD it's easy. Fashion is limited here. And of course it's a little pretentious, and you can't take yourself so seriously like Kanye, and lose sight of the rest of the world through the lenses of designer fashion..

A pair of LV loafers with the classic emblem are still dope, and I got them in 2010. They will be classic still in 10 years. Ferrgamo drivers I've had for 5 years still clean. I just got some Saint Laurent's no logo, nothing....No one HAS to dress with designer fashion, and everyone has their interests where they don't mind spending. It took me years until I wanted to buy nice furniture, I had shoe boxes stacked in my bedroom with hand me down furniture in every room. You have to develop the interest, start small, and so on. When I was 17 I ate nothing but taco shop carne asada fries and chased it with alcohol, now I'm all into food, and Michellin star places, street food, whatever....Taste should expand and reflect who you are.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they wouldn't :mjcry:

For a start the rib isn't even the same colour as the body fabric :snoop: brown cuffs with a black body :lolbron:, fabric is also synthetic you can see from here. As for the brands I done told you Oswald Boateng - google it

Yes your would, and if Oswald Boateng wasn't validated by the White fashion elite, you fashionista wouldn't give a damn about him.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many people are just out of the loop or they just live in a city where none of that shyt catches on until 3-5 years after the fact.

I see Off white so much out here in NYC.....mainly asians rocking it.

Most people don't really care about fashion at all, to be in the loop on what's hot. They just rock whatever is out there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
crazy overpriced. people that fukk with designer brands fukk with them because they are exclusive and make a statement.

these are waaaay too late to the game. dudes that was fukking with margielas and all that have moved on by now to less gaudy brands. if you're trying to launch a shoe brand in 2017 and you're not already established or are doing something weird as fukk (i.e. yung lean's gaudy pieces of shyt with zip ties for laces), nobody will care.

If this was 2005/2006, he would have had an audience in the Bathing Ape era when people had more disposable income. Now, people are too tight fiscal wise.