Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: The name has nothing to do with the 'c00n mindset' its simply because everyone recognizes and understands that Europe runs fashion. Black americans run music, Bieber has Drake on his album for the same reason DaVinci pretends his kicks are Italian, validation by association. For a hip-hop site obssesed with culture vultures yall should recognize game when you see it. DaVinci just doing what whites and asians been doing. Good luck to him.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
It's got nothing to do with black or white. Ppl buy into fashion for brand's story, prestige, kudos aswell as the design and product quality. Blu cant compete with fashion houses in all these factors and then on top of that the design is super played out and more expensive. Other black brands do very well, Oswald boateng, Mr Hare, A Sauvage etc, because they have brand story, history, and design.

At the end of the day, people buy from brands that have established themselves it that field. Even Louis Vuitton struggle to sell their clothes, why, because they are a baggage brand. People go to LV to buy bags. So why is a knowledgable consumer going to pay over the odds for a shoe made by a :flabbynsick: rapper?

i never heard of none of these nikkas til today

that today is the problem

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: who remembers these
L11637517.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
1300 breh? If the man was smart he would make a regular shoe and go the payless route. Way more money........but nikkas gotta try to be fancy. And you can get there, but out the gate like you that nikka.........FOH breh.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When someone tries to market something to you, and a key point is how much they cost... As in expensive. Nah!

Galiano Davincis. If that ain't a try hard...
The reason Giuseppe Zannottis cost that much is because they're handmade in italy with a custom sole and premium leather alongside the gold accents. Each pair is numbered.

These don't look like they have the same consideration towards construction and design and look like they were made in either China, Singapore, or Vietnam in a sweatshop and cost no more than 25 to make.

Tariq Flexboots>>>>These.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. He seen a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

It's telling... Euro mind X black skin smh
Nah.

These look cheaply made.

I run a black business and my products are bought by black people. You mke points but in this situation they don't apply. They are beyond overpriced and until I see it that these are made with the same quality construction as Giuseppe or Filling Pieces (handmade in Portugal hence the price) or Hender Scheme or Visvim (handmade in Japan using premium materials) I'll have to pass on them. They aren't worth 1300 Euros. The markup is ridiculous.

If they were $500....then I would be like :ehh:okay then.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The style is pretty very played out and they look tacky. With these thing you generally have to be a step above the competition to do well, and from I see he isn't. Buscemi did well coz he had a lot of experience and channels already laid out. Is this shoe better than:

Zanotti
Margiela
Lanvin
Givenchy
Versace etc

Basically no, :camby:
Margiela's :mjlol:

293e3f534c0c651a649a0ae80cb3121d.jpg

Givenchi's

Giuseppe_Zanotti_fall_winter_2013_2014_sneakers.jpg

Lanvins :mjlol:

lanvin%20men%20low-top%20sneakers_022.jpg

These shyts are trash. But since a white man made them, nikkaz fukk with them :dead:
In reality all these high end sneakers are fukking trash. That includes buscemi and giuseppi. Just cause they expensive dont mean they hot. They all use the same sole, have the same build...and are stiff as fukk.

You're not wearing these more than once.

And it sucks nikkas forgetting their have been successful black owned sneaker companies like Axion (skate shoes) and Starbury. And1 is still around.

Make stuff people want to wear and everyone will folck to this. Some of you have such a low opinion of other black people its fukking sad.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Thus nikka named 1 :dead:
And nikkaz ain't rockin this like crazy
Dude ppl were rocking Pyrex and off white like crazy!! - it was one of the top hypebeast brands in 2011-2014. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing some Pyrex shorts. Same with been trill and hood by air. What are you talking about? :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dude ppl were rocking Pyrex and off white like crazy!! - it was one of the top hypebeast brands in 2011-2014. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing some Pyrex shorts. Same with been trill and hood by air. What are you talking about? :what:

Are you gonna compare Pyrex to how much these nikkaz be dikkriding all these Euro fashion lines :comeon:

Stahp it B :camby: