Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Bro it is a know fact that many black people frown on fashion made by black clothiers :manny:

Or just black businesses in general are looked down upon by other black people
It's not a known fact, all those above I quoted are a few who get more support as their blackness is part of their brand. Boateng was dressing loads of the black celebs personally, will smith, Eddie Murphy, Nas etc . I know for a fact, a black exec spent over 200k there last year.

If blu's shoes were dope, people would have been :gladbron: but it's some gaudy old design. Fake Python skin :what:. They weren't even up to buscemi level, which too are overpriced.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have had a white European face to his company & pretended he wasn't the owner but just the first to rock them if he wanted nikkas to cop this en masse.

People mistake thecoli for a pro-black site but really and truly its a c00n site lol, I keep saying this

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's not a known fact, all those above I quoted are a few who get more support as their blackness is part of their brand. Boateng was dressing loads of the black celebs personally, will smith, Eddie Murphy, Nas etc . I know for a fact, a black exec spent over 200k there last year.

If blu's shoes were dope, people would have been :gladbron: but it's some gaudy old design. Fake Python skin :what:. They weren't even up to buscemi level, which too are overpriced.

Please tell me all these black clothing lines that get praised like the European ones in hip hop culture :comeon:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
knockoff Giuseppe - with no brand recognition (the inherent value of designer clothing, works similar to the inherent value of fiat currency*)

made with Chinese materials and child labor at slave wages

Ya this is at the top of my list :rudy:

Price point just happens to be the price of an ounce of cocaine . . . so do the math

*I don't expect you people to understand the value of the wisdom I've just bestowed upon you, 85% of you are sheep

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
But if LV, Gucci or Prada made the same coat. nikkaz would be droolin over it
No they wouldn't :mjcry:

For a start the rib isn't even the same colour as the body fabric :snoop: brown cuffs with a black body :lolbron:, fabric is also synthetic you can see from here. As for the brands I done told you Oswald Boateng - google it

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Hey if brothers willing to pay 300 a pint for some fake Actavis

And sistas shell out 200 for some psuedo brazillian hair

Then hey I can't knock the hustle of someone catering to a ignorant azz high end image consicious crowd

I just question his marketing plan and feels like he could use a better celebrity endorsement than Jim Jones :mjlol:

maybe WACK 100 would be a better model for it....hell he's like Dog Sh1t he's everywhere :manny:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ: at these shoes

Not mad at the idea... but the execution is...lets just say, very typical.

Exactly what I would expect

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Hey if brothers willing to pay 300 a pint for some fake Actavis

And sistas shell out 200 for some psuedo brazillian hair

Then hey I can't knock the hustle of someone catering to a ignorant azz high end image consicious crowd

I just question his marketing plan and feels like he could use a better celebrity endorsement than Jim Jones :mjlol:

maybe WACK 100 would be a better model for it....hell he's like Dog Sh1t he's everywhere :manny:
Yes Jimmy is close to the worst person you could get he's probably still wearing ed hardy audigier, and them faux tattoo sleeved shirts :mjlol: