Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
if we gonna be real. they look like Buscemi
except the Buscemi aint as gaudy as them shoes around the top area

buscemi-sneakers_39033.jpg

sneakers.jpg
:banderas:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wear Gisuppe's, Valentino's, St Laurent, Louboutin, etc etc, not saying I have 15 pairs of each, but I have my little designer shoe collection, that I wear daily, and these are hideous. Overpriced, but he's trying for that Buscemi look and price, which I think are trash too. I think the whole hightop look is way too trendy. Overdone and gaudy, plus where were they made? If someone is spending 1350 on shoes, they can get some dope Louboutins, that are flashy, without being as tacky. You can do a lot better for that price, which is high, even for designer fashion.

edit: and Valentino, GZ, and Dolce Y Gabbana both have 40% off sales right now, you can get some much better shoes for half that price. Unless it's about supporting Bleu Davinci, in which case that's fine. But, if we are strictly talking fashion, then those aren't a good look.

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
crazy overpriced. people that fukk with designer brands fukk with them because they are exclusive and make a statement.

these are waaaay too late to the game. dudes that was fukking with margielas and all that have moved on by now to less gaudy brands. if you're trying to launch a shoe brand in 2017 and you're not already established or are doing something weird as fukk (i.e. yung lean's gaudy pieces of shyt with zip ties for laces), nobody will care.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. He seen a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

It's telling... Euro mind X black skin smh
Not true my G, Oswald Boateng and other designers who are certified don't have this issue at, and are very well supported without co sign. It only arises if it's black AND its sub par. Dude like jimmy or blu no concept on fashion or design so even with their fame it's not gonna work. The problem A lot of these insta brands have is they're not good.

Last edited:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Margiela's :mjlol:

293e3f534c0c651a649a0ae80cb3121d.jpg

Givenchi's

Giuseppe_Zanotti_fall_winter_2013_2014_sneakers.jpg

Lanvins :mjlol:

lanvin%20men%20low-top%20sneakers_022.jpg

These shyts are trash. But since a white man made them, nikkaz fukk with them :dead:
It's got nothing to do with black or white. Ppl buy into fashion for brand's story, prestige, kudos aswell as the design and product quality. Blu cant compete with fashion houses in all these factors and then on top of that the design is super played out and more expensive. Other black brands do very well, Oswald boateng, Mr Hare, A Sauvage etc, because they have brand story, history, and design.

At the end of the day, people buy from brands that have established themselves it that field. Even Louis Vuitton struggle to sell their clothes, why, because they are a baggage brand. People go to LV to buy bags. So why is a knowledgable consumer going to pay over the odds for a shoe made by a :flabbynsick: rapper?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's got nothing to do with black or white. Ppl buy into fashion for brand's story, prestige, kudos aswell as the design and product quality. Blu cant compete with fashion houses in all these factors and then on top of that the design is super played out and more expensive. Other black brands do very well, Oswald boateng, Mr Hare, A Sauvage etc, because they have brand story, history, and design.

At the end of the day, people buy from brands that have established themselves it that field. Even Louis Vuitton struggle to sell their clothes, why, because they are a baggage brand. People go to LV to buy bags. So why is a knowledgable consumer going to pay over the odds for a shoe made by a :flabbynsick: rapper?

Bro it is a know fact that many black people frown on fashion made by black clothiers :manny:

Or just black businesses in general are looked down upon by other black people