Bleu Davinci just launched his new designer $1,400 shoe WOULD YALL ROCK THESE? (POLL ADDED)

Would you wear these

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. What he saw was a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

It's telling... Euro mind X black skin smh

Last edited:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Hell yeah cuz... Shoot Coli fools on here analyzing quality, aesthetic and all that other bullshyt that dont matter...

Number one reason im copping and heads that can buy these shoes cop is to..

STUNT..
ON...
THESE...
NICCAS...

Period. That is the ONLY reason to cop a 1,500 hundred dollar pair of shoes is because many others cannot.

Sadly enough, I am beyond those years where this kind of stuff matters so, unfortunately that 1500 has to go half on a mortgage payment this month...

Sorry Blu- Maybe ten years ago though LOL

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
These ugly as fukk, but most designer shoes is obnoxious lookin so I ain't gone go in. If he was smart he wouldn't have attached his name to the shoe. He shoulda had nikkas like Future and Wiz n them rock em, you see how they got you lil ugly ass nikkas rockin pumas now:russ:.
People is generally followers, if a couple buzzin rappers rock em(not Jim Jones and Fabulous flabby asses:mjlol:) maybe drop a line or two about how they cashed out on em, nikkas gone mos def try to cop some

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The style is pretty very played out and they look tacky. With these thing you generally have to be a step above the competition to do well, and from I see he isn't. Buscemi did well coz he had a lot of experience and channels already laid out. Is this shoe better than:

Zanotti
Margiela
Lanvin
Givenchy
Versace etc

Basically no, :camby:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
These ugly as fukk, but most designer shoes is obnoxious lookin so I ain't gone go in. If he was smart he wouldn't have attached his name to the shoe. He shoulda had nikkas like Future and Wiz n them rock em, you see how they got you lil ugly ass nikkas rockin pumas now:russ:.

That Bmf logo :what: , this ain't 06. Cam don't attach his name to a lot of his ventures coz no matter how good it is...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're ugly like most "designer" high fashion shoes. His mistake was associating them with him, had he put them out under a different French sounding name, I could see him having some success just because of the price point. I don't understand how brothas still haven't figured out that the typical black consumer doesn't buy sh1t that black people create unless it has Nike or Adidas name attached to it.

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. He seen a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

post better get 100 daps:birdman:

Said everything I was about to type. The self hate is real out here

AVTI\/S

Rookie
Daps
Not feeling them. But I dig the fact he managed to get them made without screaming for white folks help like Kanye.
If only he could take that same ingenuity and access to production to produce some less gaudy fly sh!t, at a better price point on some Del Toro type level.. But shout out to him for the initiative.

Last edited:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

I noticed someone above say they look cheap as hell, when they don't look any cheaper than the other sh1t out here. He seen a black man standing next to it and cheap was the first thing that came to mind. EVERYTHING black people do is seen as cheap until it's repackaged with someone of another race and then it's acceptable all of a sudden. Sadly you see this behavior with black men more than you do with black women because every instagram model has an online boutique these days and other instagram models with thousands of followers will shout it out and wear the designs on their page after they BOUGHT it.

Nah, most people cant afford them and they dont fit anyone's style. these shyts are more expensive than most designer sneakers. they were made just to stunt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The style is pretty very played out and they look tacky. With these thing you generally have to be a step above the competition to do well, and from I see he isn't. Buscemi did well coz he had a lot of experience and channels already laid out. Is this shoe better than:

Zanotti
Margiela
Lanvin
Givenchy
Versace etc

Basically no, :camby:
Margiela's :mjlol:

293e3f534c0c651a649a0ae80cb3121d.jpg

Givenchi's

Giuseppe_Zanotti_fall_winter_2013_2014_sneakers.jpg

Lanvins :mjlol:

lanvin%20men%20low-top%20sneakers_022.jpg

These shyts are trash. But since a white man made them, nikkaz fukk with them :dead: