@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you sent an ass pic.

LOL no I did not. You saw a full body pic I took in a mirror at work at that my avi. Then you kept ASKING ME FOR ASS PICS. When I would not send one, and told you I was out, you proceeded to send me an ass pic of a white woman, then when I didn't react the way you wanted, you said, "White women are the truth," and kept pushing me further. I'm not here for the BS. Miss me with that.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
LOL no I did not. You saw a full body pic I took in a mirror at work at that my avi. Then you kept ASKING ME FOR ASS PICS. When I would not send one, and told you I was out, you proceeded to send me an ass pic of a white woman, then when I didn't react the way you wanted, you said, "White women are the truth," and kept pushing me further. I'm not here for the BS. Miss me with that.

He's insinuating that you sent sexual content. I believe you tho. :wow:

Fakkit is just trying to restore his dignity..

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I don't even need to defend myself. The texts literally say how it played out. He admitted to being butt hurt that I would not be sexual with him, and he kept calling me a square and a lame because I wouldn't send pics. If I had sexted him, and sent pics, his behavior wouldn't be an entitled, spoiled brat.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hold up :Catwtf:

This dude actually took photos of his ass like a IG thot?:laff::laff:

I feel like this deserves a thread of its own:mjlol:

@charmander

I really didn't want to put him on blast like that. Now, I even feel kinda bad, but it was the strangest thing, never had a dude send me ass shots before, because he was mad I wouldn't.

And we all know, my ass would never be the shyt I showcase to a breh. I walk around here all day saying, I'm shaped like a letter P.

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah, you sent an ass pic.

I don't even need to defend myself. The texts literally say how it played out. He admitted to being butt hurt that I would not be sexual with him, and he kept calling me a square and a lame because I wouldn't send pics. If I had sexted him, and sent pics, his behavior wouldn't be an entitled, spoiled brat.

Now, as with colicat and the brother Dak_Brehscott, it again seems we have conflicting testimony.

It has been proven thus far Thumbmen are known for tomfoolery and nonsense. Therefore your word holds water. His does not. You are believed Queen.

With that being said...

Please do not let it come to light that an L was taken. For the sake of our cohesion as a forum.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I really didn't want to put him on blast like that. Now, I even feel kinda bad, but it was the strangest thing, never had a dude send me ass shots before, because he was mad I wouldn't.

And we all know, my ass would never be the shyt I showcase to a breh. I walk around here all day saying, I'm shaped like a letter P.
what do you mean?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nr6p29Rzsu1rbtacqo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.