@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just don't get it. :laff: Was it supposed to be advanced reverse psychology?
Or is this just the new wave? :ohhh:

I honestly want to know! I have never been spoken to like that because I don't want to send nudes or sext. I have to believe it's worked before. He apologized and said he was drunk and is embarrassed by his behavior. I just feel like the "white women are the truth" comment runs sooooo deep. There's levels here.

:leostare: That was a received pic.

Thank you. I stopped responding after I saw his rep and the time he joined. :russell:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
full
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: movie name, please?

Edit : somebody posted it. Man their are some strange gems out here...youtube comes through every time...copyright holders don't even wanna claim it so never taken down...

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
This is a fantastic thread by @charmander . It reveals more about Coli females than @Bless't though.

It basically makes the case that 1) @Blesst acts this way because he gets so many nudes from Coli females 2) Coli females hand out nudes when @Blesst makes racial comments (that is part of his plan apparently), which implies coli females are desperate jezebel weirdos

:hhh:

Might I add, @blesst used to post here under a female guise. I enjoyed his trolling but he's bisexual or something akin to it. There was a Coli female hanging with him anyway.
:leostare::pachaha:
nikka you reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.