@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is a fantastic thread by @charmander . It reveals more about Coli females than @Bless't though.

It basically makes the case that 1) @Blesst acts this way because he gets so many nudes from Coli females 2) Coli females hand out nudes when @Blesst makes racial comments (that is part of his plan apparently), which implies coli females are desperate jezebel weirdos

:hhh:

Might I add, @blesst used to post here under a female guise. I enjoyed his trolling but he's bisexual or something akin to it. There was a Coli female hanging with him anyway.
:leostare::pachaha:

Really? Well now the ass pics make sense.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I really didn't want to put him on blast like that. Now, I even feel kinda bad, but it was the strangest thing, never had a dude send me ass shots before, because he was mad I wouldn't.

And we all know, my ass would never be the shyt I showcase to a breh. I walk around here all day saying, I'm shaped like a letter P.

I just don't get it. :laff: Was it supposed to be advanced reverse psychology?
Or is this just the new wave? :ohhh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:patrice: strong case being made for POTY
Case been made. @charmander is POTY.
Right now my man is making case for the Lifetime Achievement Award/Hall of Fame. My man is making a case for one of those gold jackets and a spot in Canton.

To think he and I started around the same time. :to:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I' sure you didn't. What interests me is whether Coli females are easy because they're on the internet or easy because of other reasons.
:jbhmm:

@Bless't should post his experiences on Coli females here.

I don't think it's a matter of being seen as "easy." I think "easy to talk to." Lots of dudes, are socially awkward. Judging by how he reacted when he was rejected you can see, he also has some issues. Women on here are easily accessible to talk to, lots of guys wouldn't go up to a woman in real life, but behind the internet and miles away, like he said, "We'd never see each other, I don't understand why you won't sext me." They think being anonymous means it's okay to speak to someone how they want. Funny how you blame the females and not how he acts. :hhh:

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Black men are physically and mentally attractive. :wow:
source.gif
:win:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
This is a fantastic thread by @charmander . It reveals more about Coli females than @Bless't though.

It basically makes the case that 1) @Blesst acts this way because he gets so many nudes from Coli females 2) Coli females hand out nudes when @Blesst makes racial comments (that is part of his plan apparently), which implies coli females are desperate jezebel weirdos

:hhh:

Might I add, @blesst used to post here under a female guise. I enjoyed his trolling but he's bisexual or something akin to it. There was a Coli female hanging with him anyway.
:leostare::pachaha:
I must've been posting in the booth or on siccness or something I don't remember this shyt at all. Got a link bro?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
No, Blesst just gave up because he knew he wasn't getting nudes. He used to post here as a tranny so he's bisexual at least. Also, for all @Jisselle says, the OP shows her sending a vagina pic. Believe women, brehs. @Jisselle didn't want to put him on blast because she's desperate and did send nudes.

That wasn't her pic :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.