@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
28r0f2e.jpg

so now because this strong queen won't send you dirty pics, white women are better huh?? :mjpls:

2h6ypvt.jpg

she a square for not sending you nudes huh?? :mjpls:

ej32a.jpg

you dating all races doing big thangs and she's just some bimbo stuck on an island huh?? :mjpls:

ncmq7s.jpg

why is she single?? because she isn't feeling some creepy cac trying to insult and harass her for nudes? :mjpls:

903i4p.jpg

oh now you embarrassed huh?? :mjpls:

2nsc6ip.jpg

now she's sexy and intelligent again when you realize that you fukked up huh?? :mjpls:

what's really good with you pal

allegedly

Fred

DISCLAIMER:

i can't stress enough that she was only talking to him on a platonic friend level...anybody who knows her on here can attest to the fact that she has a big heart, and they shared mutual interests

no pics, no romance, no feelings none of that

he started tryna take it to another level by pressuring her into sexting and sending raunchy photos, and degrading her for not complying

Fred
BRUH IM TRYNNA SLEEP DAMMIT :mjgrin:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac corny as fukk. got no game and tried to fukk with shorty's mind and prey on potential insecurities so she'd send him nudes:mjlol:

dikkhead really said "white girls are the truth" like she was supposed to feel some type away about it :mjpls:

"you're on a small island dealing with the same ol same" :mjpls:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
dikk never dry. I'll fukk ya mama if we in the same room :umad:

Nooooooooo. I really wasn't ready. :dead:

I completely understand. I'm sorry to hear that. So how's your eating patterns like now? Are you on a diet?
I've had it for 18 years now, since 11. So, I try to be disciplined. On the holidays.....ehhhhhhhhh....not so much! But I strictly don't drink, don't do sodas, etc. My problem is going hypo, because I am Type 1. So, I'm usually trying to maintain my sugars and keep them in a normal level, so I don't faint, etc.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:wub: :hug:

So he was butt hurt that she wouldn’t sext with him? What a horn ball
:picard:

Basically. All we would talk about is trying to stay disciplined being Type 1, what we eat, shyt we do to manipulate our sugar levels if we want to eat desserts, etc. Then he started messaging a lot, I told him I would reply later because I was out on a date, that's when he started sending me nudes of other girls. Earlier while I was at dinner, he was trying to sext me and kept demanding I send pics. It was just so freakin WEIRD, and also HILARIOUS. The honest truth is I kept replying to watch him get messier, and messier. I've never seen such a shyt show up close.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Basically. All we would talk about is trying to stay disciplined being Type 1, what we eat, shyt we do to manipulate our sugar levels if we want to eat desserts, etc. Then he started messaging a lot, I told him I would reply later because I was out on a date, that's when he started sending me nudes of other girls. Earlier while I was at dinner, he was trying to sext me and kept demanding I send pics. It was just so freakin WEIRD, and also HILARIOUS. The honest truth is I kept replying to watch him get messier, and messier. I've never seen such a shyt show up close.
That entitlement :picard:

Status
Not open for further replies.