@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"I'm in the states dating all races, while you're stuck on a small island with the same ol same ol" :scust: Like thats a bad thing she's away from filth like him

I don't even know! It has to had worked on someone before, but it had me laughing so much. I have legit never been called a "square." Hahaha, I got 1950s insults hurled at me.

I'll gladly stay on my island where there are no white creeps. No white people down here :stylin:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. That was seriously embarrassing to read. I forgot all about that. I apologize @Jisselle. Was that like 4 years ago when we were talking on whatsapp? Or something like that.

I came across as pathetic, sad and super entitled for not getting my way when trying to sext with someone. Though... pictures were shared now, dont forget. I kept pushing and Im sorry for that.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Damn. That was seriously embarrassing to read. I forgot all about that. I apologize @Jisselle. Was that like 4 years ago when we were talking on whatsapp? Or something like that.

I came across as pathetic, sad and super entitled for not getting my way when trying to sext with someone. Though... pictures were shared now, dont forget. I kept pushing and Im sorry for that.

@Jisselle :stopitslime:

JuRen15

Pro
Daps

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

We bout to take another L brehs :gucci:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You've apologized before. Like, I said, k thanks.
I have never shared any intimate, or even body photo with you. You've seen my face, as has most of the coli, as I've had my pic as my avi on here, and whatsapp. You kept begging me for photos of my body, and when I wouldn't, you acted like THIS because I wouldn't send you pics and ignored you when you tried to sext me, or take our conversations any way out of context.

It's okay to be wrong, and sorry. You also bombarded me with pictures of your dikk after this exchange. I never ONCE sent any personal or private photos. Honestly, you were really cool when it was just about maintaining the lifestyle and with advice, if I knew this was lurking behind the scene, I would've never exchanged numbers. It's fine though. Past is past, 'twas a good laugh.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never shared any intimate, or even body photo with you. You've seen my face, as has most of the coli, as I've had my pic as my avi on here, and whatsapp. You kept begging me for photos of my body, and when I wouldn't, you acted like THIS because I wouldn't send you pics and ignored you when you tried to sext me, or take our conversations any way out of context.

It's okay to be wrong, and sorry. You also bombarded me with pictures of your dikk after this exchange. I never ONCE sent any personal or private photos. Honestly, you were really cool when it was just about maintaining the lifestyle and with advice, if I knew this was lurking behind the scene, I would've never exchanged numbers. It's fine though. Past is past, 'twas a good laugh.

Nah, you sent an ass pic.

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
Though... pictures were shared now, dont forget.
giphy.gif

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.