Bleaching is c00ning, double eye lid is c00ning, how come bone straight weaves aren't?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
overly defensive.
I was giving props to Liane for being gorgeous, and mentioned the recent post to show that on a surface level I know a little about Rwanda.
No need to curse, was trying to figure where you were located & what besides pictures and videos you knew about this country and it's corporate code

Outside of very beautiful women, good food and music, and just general history......I know very little about Rwanda. I'd get laughed off a forum making comments about Rwandan business culture having never stepped a foot there.
Who said I haven't stepped foot in america? Who said I haven't lived there? Don't make assumptions.

Even if I hadn't. Your country is plastered everywhere, how can one not know about american culture? The largest media distributor of all time . How many rwandan youtube channels do you think their are compared to american ones? It's not hard to learn about america, it occupies most of the internet. You have millions of servers and over a billion websites. :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
if it was natural it wouldn't take pomade, hours of brushing and a durag.
it'd simply grow out of your scalp naturally
Are you talking about finger waves? because after a certain length you def need something to lay it down.
braided-hairstyles-for-african-american-men-so-many-men-hairstyles-for-african-american-men.jpg

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Almost the entire American system as we know it is c00ning on one level or another, people assimilate according to overall trends and most importantly domination and collectively all non-whites have been dominated... hence the excessive proportion of "c00ns". This is only pointing out a system of white supremacy not the cause or solutions. Most of us are c00ning on some level.

Daps
Anyone comparing the amount of hair maintenance, and beauty regimens of men to women has no idea what they're talking about. Women aren’t just going to roll out of bed with an afro. Lots of black women are in the process of going natural, but don’t feel comfortable shaving their heads bald, so they wear wigs and weaves during the transition. Most men are not lusting after bald women, and not every woman looks good bald. Plus, women like variety. Once you go dreads, there is no turning back.

I’m not going to make judgements on women because they have a weave. I’m willing to see what her story is before throwing her in the bushes. On top of that, I’m not going to let hair stop me from wifing her if everything else is good. And I’m talking decent weaves that look like well maintained straight hair, not some bleach blonde Barbie hair.

I swear some of y’all are worse than women when it comes to expectations.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Anyone comparing the amount of hair maintenance, and beauty regimens of men to women has no idea what they're talking about. Women aren’t just going to roll out of bed with an afro. Lots of black women are in the process of going natural, but don’t feel comfortable shaving their heads bald, so they wear wigs and weaves during the transition. Most men are not lusting after bald women, and not every woman looks good bald. Plus, women like variety. Once you go dreads, there is no turning back.

I’m not going to make judgements on women because they have a weave. I’m willing to see what her story is before throwing her in the bushes. On top of that, I’m not going to let hair stop me from wifing her if everything else is good. And I’m talking decent weaves that look like well maintained straight hair, not some bleach blonde Barbie hair.

I swear some of y’all are worse than women when it comes to expectations.
because you can't find weaves or wigs with the texture of your actual hair.
mqdefault.jpg

because african hair has been difficult to manage for ages, wonder what happened before asiatic wigs and weaves. :mjpls:

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
Some of you are too dumb to be posting your idiotic shyt online. It’s called assimilation. Black women are told by everyone including their own race that they are less desirable and more ugly with their own natural hair. Don’t forget we live in a white supremacist society. I’ve heard chicks say how they are no longer invisible once they get bone straight weave.

Chicks say managers have told them their natural hair isn’t professional and to go back to the weave they wore in the job interview. My ex told me how she noticed how she got treated with less respect generally in day to day life when she wore her natural hair in public (neat and presentable looking) - people’s body language and vibe with her was more cold and closed off.

Compared to when she had weave, suddenly others were more receptive to her, more friendly...even simple shyt like the level of service and attention she received when served as a customer.

You hypocrites complain about black women wearing weave but don’t give a second look to chicks who’ve got natural fros. As if black women don’t have it hard enough, if wearing straight hair will make their lives easier and help them go by day to day life as a black woman with slightly less hardship then it ain’t rocket science.

Some of you coli nikkas are the most mentally stunted fukkers alive.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Discussing hair with some of you ignorant males is a waste of time.

Ladies, these fools ain't fukking you, ain't paying your bills, and damn sure ain't leading our community.

To each their own. Continue to do you.

Toodles. I am about to eat my Valentine's Day chicken and waffles.

Enjoy y'alls day.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legit question. Every time I see it, I think "why are you wearing eurocentric/asiatic hair? Before you tell me that some back women can have bone straight hair, show me. Show me a natural bone straight hair not mixed, only bantu or mende. I want to see.
Wigs are nothing new. With all the problems black people have hair is at the bottom of the list.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
:duck:

People in here lying blaming corporate culture when most of these women have been wearing weaves or straightening their hair since age 7. Many don't even have jobs, live in the ghetto but won't be caught dead without a weave or wig.

Geode

All Star
Daps
Black women in America have been straightening their hair for damn near 100 years to conform to white standards of beauty and that's just supposed to be erased immediately? FOH. I have natural hair and I still get grief from my own damn mother about it being "too tight", but when I blow it out it's all good.

Also, there are wigs and weaves that are natural hair textured. Some of "natural queens" are using them.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
You motherfukkers try to stay controlling what women do :what:

Of course there will always be a percentage of a group who doing xyz for negative reasons. Now I can see referring to women who wear weave most of the time when they don't have to. The whole blonde hair, color contacts shyt is c00ning, but it ain't everyone.

Y'all the same dudes who will look down on a woman with little to no hair who is transitioning to natural smh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicks say managers have told them their natural hair isn’t professional and to go back to the weave they wore in the job interview.

And those "chicks" didn't go to HR? :mjlol: nikka this aint the 80s......

My ex told me how she noticed how she got treated with less respect generally in day to day life when she wore her natural hair in public (neat and presentable looking) - people’s body language and vibe with her was more cold and closed off.

Compared to when she had weave, suddenly others were more receptive to her, more friendly...even simple shyt like the level of service and attention she received when served as a customer.

Sounds like yall only hang around white people..... :pachaha: or this is :duck: