Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is that the most powerful shikai after Aizen and Yamamoto that we have seen? Depending on what it can do it might even be more powerful :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Why bleach chapter so short though? Most mangas fit an entire bleach chapter of 18 pages in 3 pages.
I know I dislike how they spent the whole chapter hyping up the meteorite even though it was predictable that a handful of people could still break it, but that whole chapter could've been like 5 pages max in one piece.

Good chapter but it could've had more to it instead of fitting everyone's reaction to the meteor in for 9 pages[DOUBLEPOST=1397649192][/DOUBLEPOST]It would've been sweet if he knew his shikai when he cough nntoria then used the bankai now

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Kengawdchi :blessed:

chapter was CRAZY short tho :wtf: he bossed up and that was it
Nah that's standard Bleach chapters, but even less happened than normal.

I'm like :stopitslime: "We really gonna spend the whole chapter prepping for that meteorite to fall?". But then what happened with Kenny at the end :benwhoa:

:stopitslime:But it still couldn't save that chapter, Kubo...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nothing happened except Kenpachi's shikai being a bigass cleaver.

Looks like his zanpaktou works similar to Nozomi's (that chick from the last anime filler arc) and it grows bigger and stronger depending on how much power it absorbs. I remember reading that his zanpaktou is always in it's shikai state due to how much of his energy is flowing out of him.:patrice: Once that eyepatch goes off it's a wrap for this wack ass Quincy.:wow: