Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I see Kubo is sticking to the same/DBZ formula

1. Enemy appears and starts to wreck shyt
2. Hero appears and surprises the enemy with their strength
3. Hero begins to overwhelm the enemy
4. Enemy uses secret technique or gains some random powerup and regains the edge
5. Hero either loses then powers up or realizes immediately he has to power up

Naruto is taking a dump on this right now :snoop:

And this quincies ability is realistically overpowered as f*ck. Creating a clone enhances his power :what:

He could just make tons of clones and beat anyone :mindblown:
Actually EVERY shounen manga follows this formula. That's why I'm not that mad at how Bleach does it cuz that's the formula these types of manga usually follow.
:mjlol:Nikkas now realising bleach is trash:stopitslime:
Bleach been trash, bruh. It's just that much worse now with these bullshyt chapters, but we gonna keep reading cuz of all the time we invested into it. Plus it takes like a min to read each chapter :yeshrug:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Actually EVERY shounen manga follows this formula. That's why I'm not that mad at how Bleach does it cuz that's the formula these types of manga usually follow.

Bleach been trash, bruh. It's just that much worse now with these bullshyt chapters, but we gonna keep reading cuz of all the time we invested into it. Plus it takes like a min to read each chapter :yeshrug:

Every shounen does it to some degree but there are some deviations.

Bleach is just so blatant with it. I mean, look at the past two fights with Rukia and Renji! They've pretty much followed the blueprint exactly.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm conflicted

I'm actually like the fight, its the most evenly matched battle we got so far in this war.... but at the same time I hate this kid and he uses his power.

Why didn't he just imagine Ken dead?? He did it to Rose and that other dude, is it because Kenpachi is too strong? idk.

That being said, next chapter should be interesting

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Every shounen does it to some degree but there are some deviations.

Bleach is just so blatant with it. I mean, look at the past two fights with Rukia and Renji! They've pretty much followed the blueprint exactly.
Kubo has milked this shyt on something strong I do agree. Even with the fights before Rukia and Renji dude has been blatant with it.

*seemingly strong villian appears for random captain*

*random captain gets his/her ass whooped*

*villian explains his/her fighting style along with the weakness (the shounen way)*

captain: I been holding back the whole time bruh :steviej::steviej::steviej::ricoyes:

villian: :ohhh::patrice::huhldup::deadmanny:

*Kubo spends another chapter on the captain ending the current villian with something that only needs like a couple pages :troll:*

This current fight has been GARBAGE. The thing that's making us tolerate it somewhat is that Ken is in it and we haven't seen dude in a minute. Bleach has gotten so big to the point where Kubo can do whatever he wants. I'm sure this dude knows exactly how he wants it to end. Especially with the fact that he claims this will be the last arc. All these short BS chapters are just filler he comes up with to drag this final arc out.

Kubo knows what he's doing :troll: You just gotta respect his hustle :manny:

teacher

All Star
Daps
fights always drag sh!t out....if you wanted to get straight to the point every fight would be off paneled and all you would see are the cause(some sort of talking) result/effect