Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm in tears at that little fakkits death loooooooool

The beech ass neega really tried turning into Kenpachi and got his ass toasted loool... I swear to GAWD you can't make this shyt up looooool

GAWD-pachi just stunting on these neegas

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What just happened here :what:

I think he just imagined himself being as strong as Ken....needless to say his body couldn't take it because Ken's power has no limit and it backfired

Glad to see He didn't have to go Bankai on this little fukker tho

Edit: Just read a better explanation from another forum. "Now due to the danger of his Imaginative ability, his imagination got the best of him and could not materialize a "monster" because that is an abstract term for something unimaginable, unnatural and inconceivable. Thus by transforming into something with an undefined form along with his heated mindset, he was ripped apart"

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dead: The fukk?! I wonder what other kind of fukkery Kubo will come up with next to top this. That whole fight was trash. Even them revealing Ken's shikai doesn't help it.

Imagine reading the summary of this fight and not the chapters themselves. shyt would sound ridiculous even at Bleach standards :heh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ken deserves a better opponent than that garbage...he didn't even get to land the kill blow.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What a garbage ass fight and a garbage ending. I swear I want to buy a plane ticket to japan and choke the shyt out of Kubo for this. What a wack ass Quincy. I wish I could use his power to imagine this lame shyt never took place. So his imagination overloaded and he ended up killing himself b/c his imagination wasnt strong enough to equal to Ken's......
seae00.jpg