Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:stopitslime:I'm not gonna bother reading any more chapters with this fukk in it. I literally feel dumber after reading this trolling ass chapter. I'm gonna just scan through the pages until I don't see this imaginary fighting any more.

Still don't know if this is a girl or guy :dwillhuh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exactly the very definition of this character is retarded. Anything he/she/it imagines becomes reality........ That should be the end of this manga point blank. This nikka got infinite Dragon Ball wishes as a power. A it's just hackey ass writing as usual on Kubos part.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Exactly the very definition of this character is retarded. Anything he/she/it imagines becomes reality........ That should be the end of this manga point blank. This nikka got infinite Dragon Ball wishes as a power. A it's just hackey ass writing as usual on Kubos part.
I think the flaw is it takes alot of concentration to imagine grander things :manny:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
acqhvd5h.png

[manga-rain]bleach-ch103-09.png

awy9wc7o.jpg

Kubo :leon:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I may be in the minority, but I like this villain ....I call it the Secret. His power is the law of attraction....He wills, what ever he thinks...He's not at a higher level because he hasn't expanded his vision yet...kind of like most of man kind..

for some reason this manga led me to that deep ass thought...ha..

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I see Kubo is sticking to the same/DBZ formula

1. Enemy appears and starts to wreck shyt
2. Hero appears and surprises the enemy with their strength
3. Hero begins to overwhelm the enemy
4. Enemy uses secret technique or gains some random powerup and regains the edge
5. Hero either loses then powers up or realizes immediately he has to power up

Naruto is taking a dump on this right now :snoop:

And this quincies ability is realistically overpowered as f*ck. Creating a clone enhances his power :what:

He could just make tons of clones and beat anyone :mindblown: