Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
:russ: Yeah Kubo's chapters are pretty much all dramatic effect and big pictures, mostly sometimes consisting of nothing but characters staring at each other. Nice to see Kenpachi's shikai though
I know, most of the pages are just two panels of swords swinging then like the last 4 pages they just talk some shyt, repeat for the next 10 chapters and that's considered a fight

Akira

Rookie
Daps
What a garbage ass fight and a garbage ending. I swear I want to buy a plane ticket to japan and choke the shyt out of Kubo for this. What a wack ass Quincy. I wish I could use his power to imagine this lame shyt never took place. So his imagination overloaded and he ended up killing himself b/c his imagination wasnt strong enough to equal to Ken's......
seae00.jpg

It actually says something about Kenpachi as a character. For this person who felt he could imagine anything, to not possibly be able to imagine himself as strong or stronger then Kennny, shows that the man is powerful beyond imagine literally.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Please give Kenny a better opponent Kubo. That kid had a wack OP ability and killed himself with it, that's not how a fight with Kenpachi should end. He still had his eyepatch still on and everything, don't let his shikai go to waste.

fukk am I kidding, It's totally going to waste.:snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
sweet jesus that was top 3 wackest fight i think i've ever read :ohlawd: we all took an L today just for reading this shyt brehs

dumbest villain ever imo, he could've just imagined quincies winning the entire thing and that woulda been the end of it :stopitslime:

luckily i still read One Piece cuz everything else is gobbage

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait..doesn't the top dog inherit each quincies power when they die or something? Because if we gotta deal with that imagination power again, I'ma legit toss this ish in the bushes during the last battle.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait..doesn't the top dog inherit each quincies power when they die or something? Because if we gotta deal with that imagination power again, I'ma legit toss this ish in the bushes during the last battle.

Christ. I completely forgot that ONE chapter saying he gave every Quincy their power. How the fukk is he supposed to be beaten?

Daps
Reppin
London
:to: Even Kenpachi out here shedding tears. He knows deep down that Yachiru was merely a figment of his imagination that was only able to manifest because of his huge power.