Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh man Kubo is gonna drag this wack ass fight on for 2 more months watch. I swear I hate the way he draws. I can hardly make out what the fukk is going on. One image will take up the whole damn page and then he slickly slides the title of the chapter in 13 pages deep and then 4 more pages the chapter is over with. I hate this clown so damn much at times but I will keep reading.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Oh man Kubo is gonna drag this wack ass fight on for 2 more months watch. I swear I hate the way he draws. I can hardly make out what the fukk is going on. One image will take up the whole damn page and then he slickly slides the title of the chapter in 13 pages deep and then 4 more pages the chapter is over with. I hate this clown so damn much at times but I will keep reading.
I know how you feel, im just reading to finish what I've started

each page is like 2 panels, there just clashing swords, then they talk some trash for 2 pages, then chapter is over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is probably gonna be at least 3 more "the fight has only just started" chapters and then it will switch to a setup chapter for some other storyline thread. I don't except to see this fight end until late may :beli:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The fukk is he doing drawing out these fights :beli: we already know they bouta get that work then somebody will show up to fukk up the captians then Ichigo gonna show up and swag on em

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok aside from Gremmy dreaming up 1000 guns on Kenpachi, this fight is getting pretty fukking boring. Four chapters with Kenpachi and shyt has barely happened.:beli:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:russ:And the thing is, once the real fight actually starts with these Quincies, they barely last a chapter. Kubo been eating off this bullshyt for years now. I won't be surprised if we get an entire chapter of that lil girl getting her arm healed.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well as much as I want Ken to wash this damn kid I must admit. He REALLY might be the strongest Sternritter (or at least among the top ranks)

The fact that He's fighting on par with Ken and Juhabach himself had to send him out to fight him speaks wonders.

and apparently none of the other Sternritters wants to fukk with dude

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Typical fashion, drawing out another fight.

This dude will take up one full page of manga drawing an explosion. I think you can make a few issues of bleach with just the amount of explosions he's drawn.

edit: saw someone else mention this.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Ohhh... So now he wants to fight zzzz

I hate how they tossed Bae Yachiru to the bushes with swiftness Smhhh...

Kenny pulling out the eye patch this early on :to:

But he must have shikai and (I hope) bankai by now... Like I hope :patrice:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Ohhh... So now he wants to fight zzzz

I hate how they tossed Bae Yachiru to the bushes with swiftness Smhhh...

Kenny pulling out the eye patch this early on :to:

But he must have shikai and (I hope) bankai by now... Like I hope :patrice:
Kenny been always had shikai that's his sword normal form

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok this shyt is OP. The fukk. Speculated he'd lose by imagining himself losing. Nope :troll: just imagined myself never dying. And just imagined a double :troll:.