Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I swear Kubo with these short ass chapters that dont cover anything. It makes no sense and I hate the Quincy and his wack ass powers. Kenpachi please kill this clown quickly.
Exactly.

:camby: with these 2 min speed reading chapters. The other red-shirt nikkas sensed Ken's retsu. Ken found out that the girl's bones are now made of cookies, and then jumped into a cube of water created by that quincy's mind. That's literally all that happened. We gonna keep reading tho :manny:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There has to be a downside to this power cause right now the shyt is OP as fukk. Looks like possibly concentration since ol girl's bones went back to normal cause he was focused on Kenpachi

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he did get an upgrade, iirc in that fight with Unohana every time she "killed" him she was slowly breaking the limiter that she had set on him back when he was a kid, so technically this is the first time we've seen him at full strength :banderas: KenGawdchi
Actually Unohana and Kenpachi both realized that Kenpachi was stronger than her when they first fought and that he subconsciously placed limiters on HIMSELF to enjoy the fight longer. He's been doing it every fight since they met. It's why he rarely kills anyone because he just enjoys the fight and will let you live often in hopes of you becoming stronger and fight him again. Thats also why Shunsui used the words "Teach him the Art of Killing" I think. When she was training him she explicitly said he is much weaker now than he was as a child and thats why she was able to kill him so many times until he was forced to remove his self inflicted limiters. Once he did, he was able kill her.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There has to be a downside to this power cause right now the shyt is OP as fukk. Looks like possibly concentration since ol girl's bones went back to normal cause he was focused on Kenpachi
I think the downside is the fact that his imagination turns things into reality. All thats gonna happen is Ken will tank the shyt outta dude and the moment he actually FEARS what Kenpachi will do to him. His imagination will make it real. Basically, Ken gonna scare this nikka to death.:mjlol:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Watch it be some shyt like he can only focus on one thing at a time. Once dude created that water cube, o girl's bones went back to normal.
I think the downside is the fact that his imagination turns things into reality. All thats gonna happen is Ken will tank the shyt outta dude and the moment he actually FEARS what Kenpachi will do to him. His imagination will make it real. Basically, Ken gonna scare this nikka to death.:mjlol:
That's sounds better and hopefully will happen over my idea...

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Lol. Ole boy can't concentrate.

If Ken didn't take over, I'd want Yochiru to finish him off with the swiftness.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i hate this fakkit.. this aint fighting this just him and some bullshyt...

Kenny do him like that small fry in the fullbring arc... less that 2 seconds ownage.... #GAWDLY

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: These Quincy's are the epitome of fukk nikkas. Like somebody else said, I can't wait till Soul Society wipe out these lames.

Seriously dude has the power of imagination?!:childplease: Why couldn't he just not only kill Kenpachi but he might as well have imagined all the soul reapers out of existence.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:mjlol: These Quincy's are the epitome of fukk nikkas. Like somebody else said, I can't wait till Soul Society wipe out these lames.

Seriously dude has the power of imagination?!:childplease: Why couldn't he just not only kill Kenpachi but he might as well have imagined all the soul reapers out of existence.

The only quincy I fukks with is Bazz B. As Nodt and Mask were pretty cool too. This dude though :thumbsdown: