Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
God damn I love this character. I don't give a fukk what your power is. :pacspit:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Glad Kenny is back, but was expecting more to happen this chapter. Then again, this is Kubo after all :upsetfavre:

:russ: I also completely forgot that the last time we saw dude was when he was in the fight with Unohana. I was thinking he was getting an upgrade with the others. Kubo needs to stop draggin shyt out so much.

And :gladbron: at how the smilies are now catagorized...

Makes looking through them so much easier
hukhmp.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Quincy: I told you, I can imagine anything and make it reality. I just imagined my body is harder than steel to stop your blade. :yeshrug:
Kenny: :ohhh: You should have said that in the beginning and I would've planned to cut steel from the start. :beli:

That's my Shinigami. :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:russ: I also completely forgot that the last time we saw dude was when he was in the fight with Unohana. I was thinking he was getting an upgrade with the others. Kubo needs to stop draggin shyt out so much.
he did get an upgrade, iirc in that fight with Unohana every time she "killed" him she was slowly breaking the limiter that she had set on him back when he was a kid, so technically this is the first time we've seen him at full strength :banderas: KenGawdchi

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Kenpachi just..... gave dude the beats

''what makes you think i cant cut you''............bruh... QUOTABLES in all his dialogues..

''she's dead.... i killed her... if you hate me you can come kill me''

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I hate this villain the most out of all of em so far. Everything that he/she says ends up with "It was in my mind :krs:"

Good thing Ken's here. This dude could save any chapter.