Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
man fukk that dog. all he ever does is pop up and get sonned by somebody.

Aizen_cuts_down_Komamura.png

Reigai-SuiFeng_punctures_Komamura.png

Wack ass bankai too, one big ass target that links to his HP. :scusthov: Dead nikker captain on the other hand had a dope shikai and bankai, but was too much of a scrub to ever use it, such a waste.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Looks like Kubo is back on the yola. I can hardly tell what was going on. Who were they alluding to in that room the captain was talking to? Anyone?
And who gives a fukk about this German Shepard face ass captain who stays getting owned in battles. He about to get own again by Falcor.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How many captains we got left...the coughing cat and the hat cat right? Maybe we get Kenpachi's homeboys training too...damn, they could drag out another chapter of this nonsense.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Kommomura needs to just be killed off. Every time dude goes into battle it ends up being nothing but blood and fur everywhere :snoop:

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant figure out why Kubo even wasted time on Omaeda anyway he's beyond useless wondering why Sui-Feng didn't take him along. I wonder if Mayuri maybe doing something with Yammy's body.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YALL IN HERE DOUBTING THE BOY KUBO. PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT LACK OF ACTION BUT YOU'RE SPECULATING ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING. I THINK THAT'S THE INTENTION. WHEN HE DROPS THE EXPLANATION YALL WILL BE LIKE
3da8a7df.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So nothing happened, right?

The big dog talked to the bigger dog. The fat man misses the skinny girl who's doing push-ups. The doctor is doing something at a table. The main character is in a waterfall.

Looks like a 1st grader homework assignment to use nouns and verbs...but that's my simple synopsis.