Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
vega-albums-bleach-swords-picture74914-zangetsu-banki.jpg

The symbol on his sword...it makes sense now! it's like the quincy crest

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That's what I was thinking it was. Nimaiya said that White's power was the true power of his Zanpakuto, ok, we were told this long ago. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is the fake Zanpakuto, ok, we were told that as well. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is a manifestation of his Quincy powers, mindbending, but makes sense considering who and what Ywach is.

My problem stems from just HOW the powers were faked(for a certain stretched definition of the word). That's my issue. Also, how does this relate to the evolution of his powers and him retaining elements of his Fullbring when he regained his powers (I'd imagine the explanation for this is similar to some theories that we've been tossing around).

It wasnt really faking, more like the black one was suppressing the white one. Ichigo makes likely inherited reishi absorption thanks to his Quincy blood, thus him retaining elements.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Waiting for these revelations to all be connected and have a real purpose before I judge.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That's what I was thinking it was. Nimaiya said that White's power was the true power of his Zanpakuto, ok, we were told this long ago. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is the fake Zanpakuto, ok, we were told that as well. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is a manifestation of his Quincy powers, mindbending, but makes sense considering who and what Ywach is.

My problem stems from just HOW the powers were faked (for a certain stretched definition of the word). That's my issue. Also, how does this relate to the evolution of his powers and him retaining elements of his Fullbring when he regained his powers (I'd imagine the explanation for this is similar to some theories that we've been tossing around).

EASY... Notice how ONLY Ichigos bankai powers had to do with HIM and not the SWORD like everyone else and his ULTIMATE power was a REISHI blast similar to the THE Quiny Arrows reishi power too..

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I felt sad reading that, I actually liked Zangetsu, But ever since the new arc I knew somthing was up on why him and Bach looked alike.. i knew this was going to happen...

So does that mean Ichigo is going to get a whole new ACTUAL SHINIGAMI power set then ? cause if Zangetsu was his Quincy powers then whats his Shinigami power gonna look like :ohlawd:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it!!! Yes i finally got a theory right. I told my brehs at work that Zegetsu looked a lot like Bach. I said something is relative their between that coincidence.