Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Fillers is what killed the Anime. They could have suspended the anime and re-start once there was enough material from the manga. But tv producers can be greedy :manny:

Actually Kubo created another plot hole. He said that only pure quincies have the "blut" ability but Ichigo did it and he's not even full quincy.

I'm at the point now where I don't even recognize shyt like this. I need to pay more attention.

Honestly, that's probably why I find this shyt tolerable anyway.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ichigo is a special case, always has been
Ichigo is the exception to every rule in Bleach. he has too many powers. he exist at the intersection of every race in the entire series. to me that sucks i swear this nikka inadvertently gave Orihime the ability to reject God's will just by hanging around him long enough.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ichigo is the exception to every rule in Bleach. he has too many powers. he exist at the intersection of every race in the entire series. to me that sucks i swear this nikka inadvertently gave Orihime the ability to reject God's will just by hanging around him long enough.

It has been stated that Ichigo recklessly throwing around his power has affected those around him, even the entire town itself.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It has been stated that Ichigo recklessly throwing around his power has affected those around him, even the entire town itself.
Goku worked his ass off and suffered for his power. Luffy is obviously not the baddest mofo running around in One Piece and works hard at it. Naruto has the 9-tails cheat code but still has to work at it.

Ichigo is just all powerful for no reason and is granted an instant powerup whenever the plot requires. the nature of his mix of powers are a black hole that Kubo literally does asspulls on but then again this is the same guy that invented Aizen the ultimate troll character.

i still remember when his Zanpakuto and inner hollow freaking merged to make a new character in his internal world to power him up to the ultimate level which now obviously wasn't the ultimate level because the power scale has shifted again.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Goku worked his ass off and suffered for his power. Luffy is obviously not the baddest mofo running around in One Piece and works hard at it. Naruto has the 9-tails cheat code but still has to work at it.

Ichigo is just all powerful for no reason and is granted an instant powerup whenever the plot requires. the nature of his mix of powers are a black hole that Kubo literally does asspulls on but then again this is the same guy that invented Aizen the ultimate troll character.

i still remember when his Zanpakuto and inner hollow freaking merged to make a new character in his internal world to power him up to the ultimate level which now obviously wasn't the ultimate level because the power scale has shifted again.

Vegeta worked his ass off, Goku did not. Ichigo is also not the most powerful person in his verse either. You mean Naruto is just all powerful for no reason and is granted an instant powerup whenever the plot requires.

If you mean what he did to fight Aizen, he didn't even beat him for real. He got back up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Vegeta worked his ass off, Goku did not. Ichigo is also not the most powerful person in his verse either. You mean Naruto is just all powerful for no reason and is granted an instant powerup whenever the plot requires.

If you mean what he did to fight Aizen, he didn't even beat him for real. He got back up.
you trying to pretend that Goku didn't train his ass off only to watch his son get pissed off and surpass him in power?

we all know Ichigo is the most powerful character in Bleach who just hasn't "realized his full potential" yet because he has all the possible powers in the series connected to him.

Naruto isn't all powerful for no reason he was the container of a tailed beast that is all powerful. that's more believable than two people who happened to combine to connect with every possibly power in the known universe came together and had one kid (apparently the sisters display none of the same abilities) that is all powerful.

i mean i love Bleach for its rule of cool but the plot is gibberish a series of loosely connected rule of cool ass pulls.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
you trying to pretend that Goku didn't train his ass off only to watch his son get pissed off and surpass him in power?

we all know Ichigo is the most powerful character in Bleach who just hasn't "realized his full potential" yet because he has all the possible powers in the series connected to him.

Naruto isn't all powerful for no reason he was the container of a tailed beast that is all powerful. that's more believable than two people who happened to combine to connect with every possibly power in the known universe came together and had one kid (apparently the sisters display none of the same abilities) that is all powerful.

i mean i love Bleach for its rule of cool but the plot is gibberish a series of loosely connected rule of cool ass pulls.

You trying to pretend Goku is still not the strongest now.

Im talking bout stuff that happened not stuff that could/might happen. Right now he gets bodied by those Royal Gaurd dudes.

Well lets see, got wind chakra perfected in one ark (plot required), Sage mode in one arc, full nine tails control, and the tailed beast bombs. The last two in one arc. Oh and apparently hes from a bloodline. Don't forget the leap in IQ for battle reasons. Thats not all powerful for no reason?

Well his sisters aren't Soul Reapers.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Nah Fillers is what killed the Anime. They could have suspended the anime and re-start once there was enough material from the manga. But tv producers can be greedy :manny:

Actually Kubo created another plot hole. He said that only pure quincies have the "blut" ability but Ichigo did it and he's not even full quincy.

In that same sentence, he said it can be unlocked through training as well. Uryu is undercover, I'm calling. In Goku's defense, everytime Goku surpassed Vegeta it was through rigorous training, and in their first battle Goku lost cleanly.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
In that same sentence, he said it can be unlocked through training as well. Uryu is undercover, I'm calling. In Goku's defense, everytime Goku surpassed Vegeta it was through rigorous training, and in their first battle Goku lost cleanly.
Funny the manga made it seem like Goku was a hard worker but when you think about it he was actually more talented then everybody else :youngsabo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Funny the manga made it seem like Goku was a hard worker but when you think about it he was actually more talented then everybody else :youngsabo:
Gohan is the strongest. Imo he was derailed into not going ssj3 and went the mystic route. After that he basically quit. Even Goku knew Gohan was stronger. That's why Goku pushed him to beat cell. Remember Goku went to fuse with Gohan with those earrings.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Juha Bach's ability to steal Quincy power makes him my least favorite main villain I think...dude came into soul society and his entire plan was "let's steal their power bc we can't beat 'em otherwise" and now it turns it his original power comes from "lemme steal my people's power bc I can't beat anyone otherwise." Aizen >>>>> this dude by crazy amounts.

To be fair about Ichigo being ridiculously overpowered, this is the second straight up unfairly powered character he's gotta fight. Between Aizen and a character who could steal every quincy's power...You need some cornball power-ups and cheat codes. Actually, why the hell wouldn't he take all the quincy power, crush everyone and then create more quincies if he's the one that gave 'em power in the first place?