Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Juha Bach's ability to steal Quincy power makes him my least favorite main villain I think...dude came into soul society and his entire plan was "let's steal their power bc we can't beat 'em otherwise" and now it turns it his original power comes from "lemme steal my people's power bc I can't beat anyone otherwise." Aizen >>>>> this dude by crazy amounts.

To be fair about Ichigo being ridiculously overpowered, this is the second straight up unfairly powered character he's gotta fight. Between Aizen and a character who could steal every quincy's power...You need some cornball power-ups and cheat codes. Actually, why the hell wouldn't he take all the quincy power, crush everyone and then create more quincies if he's the one that gave 'em power in the first place?
he took the "half breed's" powers to keep the race pure. he's Hitler in a manga series basically. or at least inspired by him.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he took the "half breed's" powers to keep the race pure. he's Hitler in a manga series basically. or at least inspired by him.

I get that, but in reality...if he wants to destroy soul society, take all the pure breeds too and you have a ridiculously over powered deity type who can steal bankai's...Since he gave his power to make the quincies once, why not make a bunch of pure breeds after he's done mopping up?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kubo done put Falcor up in this shyt
tumblr_lt8texGW9K1qz9shlo1_500.gif

:laugh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was dumb as hell...dude instant passes. I don't care about the captains training either. Unless it's Kenpachi or Byakuya we off that...maybe the two swords player shinigami too actually.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was dumb as hell...dude instant passes. I don't care about the captains training either. Unless it's Kenpachi or Byakuya we off that...maybe the two swords player shinigami too actually.

:TI: Come on man did you really want 3 extra chapters of him overcoming that. We just got keep on moving and let that go. The only interesting thing that can happen if they show what Urahaha is up to.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:TI: Come on man did you really want 3 extra chapters of him overcoming that. We just got keep on moving and let that go. The only interesting thing that can happen if they show what Urahaha is up to.

I'd rather watch them explain how he figured it out for 5 panels than see two no name shinigami talk about how it's over for Histugaya then watch him take basic training again (You're a captain...is this joke!?)...or watching a vice captain get punched by a half hollow and defend the lamest captain in Bleach history...or said lamest captain in Bleach's former BFF and second lamest captain in his own right walk into a cave to talk to a giant dog.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So the captains are training again :what:

This was a waste... Ichigo pulled a Naruto fountain hug type move just now, so he figured all he had to do was shake their hands FOOOH..

Can we see something good here,,,

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I think it's a good move, Bleach is a very character-oriented manga and Kubo likes giving panel time to most of the cast, unlike some other manga where secondary characters are left in the dust.

This obviously isn't liked by everyone, since it can affect the pacing negatively. But I don't think it will be as annoying as the Fake Karakura Town arc. Why? Because this is the last arc and this time Kubo doesn't have to make the characters hold back stupidly and act as if they hadn't a Bankai (like he did with Shinji, Shunsui, Ukitake, Aizen, Urahara, Isshin...). The bankai stealing medallions provide a good reason for characters to hold them back, and once this device is neutralized they will all show their full powers. It's the final arc, as I said.

This also gives characters who are heavily dependant on their bankai like Hitsugaya and Koma (Soifon barely uses it and Byakuya has kido and shunpo skills and will probably train at the royal palace) a chance to show that it's not all they can do.

And Hisagi getting a bankai, Renji improving his, and what else we might see later (Rukia getting her own bankai? Rangiku?) can indeed be considered fanservice but it's understandable since someone has to replace Yama, Unohana and other captains that might die later.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool Chapter, didn't top last week tho. (Wasn't expecting it to if the Quinces wasn't in it)

Personally I'm glad they wrapped the training session up quickly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
man fukk that dog. all he ever does is pop up and get sonned by somebody.