Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i typically read a Bleach chapter in under 2 minutes. i glaze over it till i see somebody i actually care about then read until they are gone then wash rinse repeat till done.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like Kubo is back on the yola. I can hardly tell what was going on. Who were they alluding to in that room the captain was talking to? Anyone?
And who gives a fukk about this German Shepard face ass captain who stays getting owned in battles. He about to get own again by Falcor.

:merchant:

:dead::dead::dead:

Nicca said FALCOR!

edit: So i see this was mentioned last week. I'm late. So what. shyt is funny to me this week.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jadawtf:

I'm not even sure how this works. The first half of the explanation makes sense (and we were flat out told this during the Soul Society/Rukia Rescue arc), but then he lost me with the last half. I'm also groggy, but still...

You mean how was he able to be the fake Zanpaktuo?? Until he explains it I'm assuming the Quincy powers and Zanpaktuo got mixed during the creation in the beginning of the series. plus Juhabach being connected to all the Quincys explains the appearance

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:jadawtf:

I'm not even sure how this works. The first half of the explanation makes sense (and we were flat out told this during the Soul Society/Rukia Rescue arc), but then he lost me with the last half. I'm also groggy, but still...

Might need a better translation but.....
Black Zangetsu is basically his quincy power fukking with white Zangetsu, Ichigos real power. And Black Zangetsu looks like Bach.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
You mean how was he able to be the fake Zanpaktuo?? Until he explains it I'm assuming the Quincy powers and Zanpaktuo got mixed during the creation in the beginning of the series. plus Juhabach being connected to all the Quincys explains the appearance

That's what I was thinking it was. Nimaiya said that White's power was the true power of his Zanpakuto, ok, we were told this long ago. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is the fake Zanpakuto, ok, we were told that as well. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is a manifestation of his Quincy powers, mindbending, but makes sense considering who and what Ywach is.

My problem stems from just HOW the powers were faked (for a certain stretched definition of the word). That's my issue. Also, how does this relate to the evolution of his powers and him retaining elements of his Fullbring when he regained his powers (I'd imagine the explanation for this is similar to some theories that we've been tossing around).

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I was thinking it was. Nimaiya said that White's power was the true power of his Zanpakuto, ok, we were told this long ago. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is the fake Zanpakuto, ok, we were told that as well. Nimaiya tells us that "Zangetsu" is a manifestation of his Quincy powers, mindbending, but makes sense considering who and what Ywach is.

My problem stems from just HOW the powers were faked (for a certain stretched definition of the word). That's my issue. Also, how does this relate to the evolution of his powers and him retaining elements of his Fullbring when he regained his powers (I'd imagine the explanation for this is similar to some theories that we've been tossing around).

Ah I see your point now. I'm guessing that will be explained next week. Best we could do is speculate