Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So dude basically is the blood related ancestor of all Quincys and Ichigo lost his mom due to her snatching her non-pure blood powers? Meh

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im calling it now, ishida is plotting to take down bach with the help of his pops

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well I'll be damn. Kubo has actually brought it. I have to bow down and give him his props for this shyt.
NqqdKR7.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:wow: :damn: :lawd:

Its a shame Kubo squandered so many chapters on the fullbring. That should have def been scratched. BLEACH might have still been on the airwaves if it wasnt for that shytty arch.

Story is becoming very ill...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Its a shame Kubo squandered so many chapters on the fullbring. That should have def been scratched. BLEACH might have still been on the airwaves if it wasnt for that shytty arch.

The full bringers are gonna play some kinda role in this arc though...unless he forgot about 'em chillin' with Orihime and Urahara in Hueco Mundo already.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The full bringers are gonna play some kinda role in this arc though...unless he forgot about 'em chillin' with Orihime and Urahara in Hueco Mundo already.

That's Grimmjow.

Ginjo, Tsukishima, and Giriko are with the Shibas in Soul Society.

I'm quite interested to see how this plays out now. Not sure if it'll be executed well, but one can hope.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its kinda wack that Ichigo is a hybrid of everything in the series. hollow, quincy and shinigami. when he finally puts them all together you just know he's gonna be all powerful.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
its kinda wack that Ichigo is a hybrid of everything in the series. hollow, quincy and shinigami. when he finally puts them all together you just know he's gonna be all powerful.

nicca wtf is wack about that? Take yo azz back to the sailor moon thread.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nicca wtf is wack about that? Take yo azz back to the sailor moon thread.
why wouldn't it be wack that the main character has every single possible power one could have? has a Fullbring, is a Quincy, Hollow, and Shinigami by birth.

Luffy has a specialty. Naruto has a specialty they don't have all the powers possible in their series.

as for the take my ass back part please i was the one that started the Bleach thread back on SOHH.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Nah Fillers is what killed the Anime. They could have suspended the anime and re-start once there was enough material from the manga. But tv producers can be greedy :manny:

Well I'll be damn. Kubo has actually brought it. I have to bow down and give him his props for this shyt.
NqqdKR7.gif
Actually Kubo created another plot hole. He said that only pure quincies have the "blut" ability but Ichigo did it and he's not even full quincy.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah Fillers is what killed the Anime. They could have suspended the anime and re-start once there was enough material from the manga. But tv producers can be greedy :manny:

Actually Kubo created another plot hole. He said that only pure quincies have the "blut" ability but Ichigo did it and he's not even full quincy.

Of course he did. It's fukking Bleach.
kubo%20the%20troll.jpg

the_heart.png